• Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Manuel Le Saux

Tracklist:

01 - Solis & Sean Truby - Armadillo (Original Mix)
02 - Ferry Corsten pres Gouryella - Anahera
03 - Aly and Fila vs The Thrillseekers - Es Vedra
04 - Paul Shields - Valletta (Original Mix)
05 - Roman Messer feat Eric Lumiere - Closer (Cold Rush Dub Mix)
06 - Daniel Skyver - The Long Way Round (Original Mix)
07 - Adam Ellis - The Babadook
08 - First Sight & Quasi - Supertension (Original Mix)
09 - Giuseppe Ottaviani - No One Like You
10 - Matt Eray - Samurai (Original Mix)
11 - Moonsouls - Sparkles (Cold Rush Remix)

Download:
Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 409 on AH.FM 17-06-2015.mp3
http://yousaved.it/1iUO

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuned here.

01 - Solis & Sean Truby - Armadillo (Original Mix)

:: Solis & Sean Truby - Armadillo (Original Mix) | Infrasonic Recordings ::

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)

danmark_ori, snoop+

Cool start.

:wave: Hi SUNNY TOMORROW :cap:

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 3 guests)

danmark_ori, SUNNY TOMORROW+

Hello danmark, hows it going?:):music:

02 - Ferry Corsten pres Gouryella - Anahera

Out on June 15, 2015

:: Ferry Corsten - Anahera (Original Mix) | Flashover Recordings ::

"After a long time, I suddenly got the inspiration for this fantastic uplifting trance melody that had a big nostalgic feel for me. Everything came together in the studio just perfectly. Giving Anahera the Gouryella alias was the only possible option for me..."
- Ferry Corsten

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 5 guests)

danmark_ori, snoop+, tygger, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Tilt

Hello danmark, hows it going?:):music:

enjoyed the nice weather again today. During my walk with Jacky, Liana :bumpit: suddenly joined from the 'bushes' :ee: on the grassfield the two ladies held a few energetic wrestling matches, with varying / alternating 'winners' :grinning: After our walk & food for both, they are both asleep by now. I went with a coffee to my computer, in time for this Prime Time set with Manuel Le Saux ! :super:

Very nice tune at the moment.

03 - Aly and Fila vs The Thrillseekers - Es Vedra

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 8 guests)

danmark_ori, tygger, SUNNY TOMORROW+, snoop+

Last edited:
enjoyed the nice weather again today. During my walk with Jacky, Liana :bumpit: suddenly joined from the 'bushes' :ee: on the grassfield the two ladies held a few energetic wrestling matches, with varying / alternating 'winners' :grinning: After our walk & food for both, they are both asleep by now. I went with a coffee to my computer, in time for this Prime Time set with Manuel Le Saux ! :super:

Ah cool. glad it went well. My own cat came round for a quick visit this morning, lol. I never know when she's going to turn up but always nice to see her:)

Ah cool. glad it went well. My own cat came round for a quick visit this morning, lol. I never know when she's going to turn up but always nice to see her:)

:yes: I know how you can feel. Yesterday, Liana did show up, in the (late) evening dusk. After two days of absence ... :crazy: ( started to worry again ) :( :ee:

banging stuff.

out next monday on Extrema Global Music : 04 - Paul Shields - Valletta (Original Mix)

There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 15 guests)

danmark_ori, snoop+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, tygger, Bruno Fockink

Last edited:
:yes: I know how you can feel. Yesterday, Liana did show up, in the (late) evening dusk. After two days of absence ... :crazy: ( started to worry again ) :( :ee:

I can imagine your worry, yes. Do you have any idea where she goes? Sometimes they do find another place to go and then pop back when they feel like it, lol. I'm quite lucky, though, because I know where my cat is, so it's not really a problem at the moment:)

05 - Roman Messer feat Eric Lumiere - Closer (Cold Rush Dub Mix)

~

Last edited:
I can imagine your worry, yes. Do you have any idea where she goes? Sometimes they do find another place to go and then pop back when they feel like it, lol. I'm quite lucky, though, because I know where my cat is, so it's not really a problem at the moment:)

No: in contrast to your experience, my impresssion is an ever moving / shifting / drifting ' territory ' with cat Liana. Or one huge area, at which she pops up at different places :hmmm:

Back