Mondo 200 - Part 2 [Mondo Records]

mondorecords

Registered
Reaction score

1. Faruk Sabanci - The You In Me (Make One Remix)

2. Darren Tate - Field Of Dreams (Edward South Uplifting Remix)

3. Andre Nikkensen feat. Angelika Borof - I'm Freezing (Mike Lockin & Mart De Schmidt Remix)

Since its inception in 2001, Mondo Records has become one of the UK’s premier dance labels and pioneers of cutting edge electronic dance music. Having helped carve the paths and careers of the likes of: Darren Tate, DT8 Project, Corderoy, Steve Anderson, Flash Brothers, The Young Punx, Zirenz, Santerna, Matt Eray, Azotti, James Dymond and many, many more.

Bringing the world cult classics and seminal cuts such as ‘Nocturnal Creatures’, ‘Let The Light Shine In’, ‘Drifting’, ‘Hold Me Till The End’, ‘Narama’ to name but a small few in our eclectic collection. 2015 sees the label mark the next big step in the Mondo Records success story: its 200th release. We wanted to do something special, so we asked some of our favourite Mondo Records artists to remix their favourite track from our back catalogue.

The results are simply mind blowing as you’d expect!

After leaving the world wanting more with Part 1, the next instalment follows that up in style with three more killer reworking’s. First up, Mondo Records star Make One delivers a huge 2015 update of Faruk Sabanci’s ‘The You In Me’, followed by a killer, driving remix from Mike Lockin & Mart De Schmidt of Andre Nikkensen’s ‘I’m Freezing’. Finally wrapping things up, Edward South delivers a huge uplifting mix of Darren Tate’s classic ‘Field Of Dreams’.

This is certainly a package you do not want to miss and one that will certainly leave you wanting more. Watch out of Part 3 with more essential remixes of Mondo Records classic tracks.

Click here to buy from Beatport
Click here to buy from iTunes
Click here to buy from Amazon
Click here to buy from Google Play
Click here to buy the release on CD single

Visit: Mondo Records Website | Mondo Records on Facebook | Mondo Records on Twitter

Back