View Poll Results: What do you think of this show?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simply Amazing!

    44 97.78%
  • Good

    1 2.22%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Did not enjoy it

    0 0%
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 751 to 761 of 761

Thread: Coldharbour Day 2015 on AH.FM 28-07-2015

  1. #751
    AH Listener Constantus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8
    WHERE IS SET NO.13 FOR DOWNLOADING ?

  2. #752
    Chilling in the sun. ☀ Squall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SolarCore
    Posts
    25,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantus View Post
    WHERE IS SET NO.13 FOR DOWNLOADING ?
    No permission for download link here. You can relisten to it on his soundcloud-page.
    \o/ Allende presents Magicdust - Fear & Paranoia \o/
    \o/ Hokkaido - Summer Wind (Hugo Gerritse Remix) \o/
    \o/ Too Many Artists - Blue World (Reaky Multi-Mashup) \o/

  3. #753
    AH Listener Constantus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8
    where? i can't find this set on corsten's page. give my link pls

  4. #754
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    38
    Solid Stone tracks (I think - and I don't know why it's showing up so dark):

    01. The XX - Intro (Solid Stone Remix)
    02. Solid Stone - Remember Me
    03. ??
    04. ??
    05. Tim Penner feat. Amber Long - Forgive Me (Solid Stone Remix)
    06. Cid Inc. & Darren Epsilon - Outliers (Solid Stone Remix)
    07. Solid Stone & Jennifer Rene - id
    08. Markus Schulz - Destiny (Solid Stone Remix)
    09. ??
    10. ??
    11. ??
    12. Max Graham - Redemption (Solid Stone Remix)

  5. #755
    Chilling in the sun. ☀ Squall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SolarCore
    Posts
    25,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantus View Post
    where? i can't find this set on corsten's page. give my link pls
    It's his most recent set from today. Just compare the tracklists with each other.

    13 Ferry Corsten
    01. Chicane featuring Paul Aiden - Oxygen (Disco Citizens Club Mix)
    02. Ilan Bluestone - Bonsai
    03. Markus Schulz - Daybreak (Boom)
    04. Fisherman & Hawkins - Planet Unknown
    05. Ferry Corsten featuring Nat Dunn - Hyper Love (Summer 15 Remix)
    06. Ferry Corsten - Homeward
    07. Rodrigo Deem - Divo
    08. Ronski Speed & Sarah Russell - Closer (Formal One Remix)
    09. Jerome-Isma-Ae - Hold That Sucker Down (Jerome Isma-Ae 10 Year Anniversary Mix)
    10. Ferry Corsten - Angel Dust
    11. Dimension - Moments
    12. Royksopp - I Had This Thing (Solarstone Pure Mix)
    \o/ Allende presents Magicdust - Fear & Paranoia \o/
    \o/ Hokkaido - Summer Wind (Hugo Gerritse Remix) \o/
    \o/ Too Many Artists - Blue World (Reaky Multi-Mashup) \o/

  6. #756
    Chilling in the sun. ☀ Squall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SolarCore
    Posts
    25,427
    02 Purple Stories
    01. Markus Schulz Pres. Dakota - Gypsy Room (Extended Mix)
    02. Rank 1 - 7 Instead Of 8 (Original Mix)
    03. Rex Mundi - Opera Of Northern Ocean (Original Mix)
    04. Grube & Hovsepian - Invisible (Original Mix)
    05. Mr. Pit - It Is What It Is (Original Mix)
    06. Skytech - Comet (Original Mix)
    07. Purple Stories - Hot Harbour (Original Mix)
    08. ID - ID
    09. Elevation vs. Grube & Hovsepian – City of Angels (Purple Stories Remix)
    10. KhoMha - 507 (Original Mix)
    11. Markus Schulz - Lost In The Box (London) (Original Mix)
    12. Purple Stories vs Fatboy Slim & Ferry Corsten - Praise You Pandorum (Purple Stories Mashup)

    added to first post
    \o/ Allende presents Magicdust - Fear & Paranoia \o/
    \o/ Hokkaido - Summer Wind (Hugo Gerritse Remix) \o/
    \o/ Too Many Artists - Blue World (Reaky Multi-Mashup) \o/

  7. #757
    AH Listener ivant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minsk, Belarus, Belarus
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantus View Post
    where? i can't find this set on corsten's page. give my link pls
    Code:
    https://soundcloud.com/ferry-corsten/ferrys-fix-august-2015

  8. #758
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    346,847

    Exclamation add 06: Skytech - Comet (Original Mix) ☄





    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/Comet-Hale-Bopp-29-03-1997.jpeg



    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post

    Tracklist:
    02 Purple Stories
    01. Markus Schulz Pres. Dakota - Gypsy Room (Extended Mix)
    02. Rank 1 - 7 Instead Of 8 (Original Mix)
    03. Rex Mundi - Opera Of Northern Ocean (Original Mix)
    04. Grube & Hovsepian - Invisible (Original Mix)
    05. Mr. Pit - It Is What It Is (Original Mix)
    06. Skytech - Comet (Original Mix)
    07. Purple Stories - Hot Harbour (Original Mix)
    08. ID - ID
    09. Elevation vs. Grube & Hovsepian – City of Angels (Purple Stories Remix)
    10. KhoMha - 507 (Original Mix)
    11. Markus Schulz - Lost In The Box (London) (Original Mix)
    12. Purple Stories vs Fatboy Slim & Ferry Corsten - Praise You Pandorum (Purple Stories Mashup)


    02 Purple Stories - Coldharbour Day 2015 on AH.FM 28-07-2015.mp3
    http://yousaved.it/T00

    There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

    danmark_ori
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  9. #759
    AH Listener Finkas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    80
    Cool Prog set by Danilo Ercole, best man

  10. #760
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    346,847

    Arrow add 11: Markus Schulz - Lost In The Box (London) (Original Mix)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post

    Tracklist:
    02 Purple Stories
    01. Markus Schulz Pres. Dakota - Gypsy Room (Extended Mix)
    02. Rank 1 - 7 Instead Of 8 (Original Mix)
    03. Rex Mundi - Opera Of Northern Ocean (Original Mix)
    04. Grube & Hovsepian - Invisible (Original Mix)
    05. Mr. Pit - It Is What It Is (Original Mix)
    06. Skytech - Comet (Original Mix)
    07. Purple Stories - Hot Harbour (Original Mix)
    08. ID - ID
    09. Elevation vs. Grube & Hovsepian City of Angels (Purple Stories Remix)
    10. KhoMha - 507 (Original Mix)
    11. Markus Schulz - Lost In The Box (London) (Original Mix)
    12. Purple Stories vs Fatboy Slim & Ferry Corsten - Praise You Pandorum (Purple Stories Mashup)


    02 Purple Stories - Coldharbour Day 2015 on AH.FM 28-07-2015.mp3
    http://yousaved.it/T00







    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  11. #761
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    346,847

    Arrow add 11: Gai Barone - Un-Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post


    06 Gai Barone
    01. Gai Barone - 2 Sides of Nowhere
    02. Danny Oliveira - Stargazer
    03. Gai Barone - Blank Pages
    04. Flynn & Denton - Second Chapter (Gai Barone Remix)
    05. Three Drives On A Vinyl - Greece 2000 (Biologik Bootleg Remix)
    06. Gai Barone - Eve
    07. Luke Chable & Danny Bonnici - Ride (James Holden Remix)
    08. Markus Schulz pres. Dakota - Mr Cappuccino (Gai Barone Remix)
    09. Gai Barone - Ningen
    10. Grube & Hovsepian - Trickster (Gai Barone Remix)
    11. Gai Barone - Un-Theme


    06 Gai Barone - Coldharbour Day 2015 on AH.FM 28-07-2015.mp3
    http://yousaved.it/T04







    :: Album: Trance Nation mixed by Markus Schulz | Ministry Of Sound ::
    ~ 03. Gai Barone - Un-Theme (Original Mix) 4:29 ~





    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •