Looking for radio show recommendations!

beachdrifter

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I listened to the "big" trance shows (like ASOT and Group Therapy) for the last few years, but I really got tired of what is apparently called "Progressive Trance" (which, back in my day, would have simpy been called "Techno"). It's just this loud, noisy, aggressive sound that is everywhere on those shows.

So what I'm looking for is radio shows (not just from AH FM) that are more like Chicane's "Sun:Sets" and Ruben de Ronde's "The Sound of Holland". More varied styles, melodic, chilled, deep stuff with the occasional big room anthem mixed in (but not this "full throttle" all the time!).

I love Aurosonic's productions (my favorite trance producers), but their Etyology Sessions (that I used to love) are now sounding just like ASOT as well (Sigh! Does the world really need more of the same?), so I'm really running out of shows to listen to.

If you can figure out what I'm trying to say here/looking for...I'd love to hear your recommendations! :music:

Last edited:
:welcome:
besides Ruben deRonde & Aurosonic you can check our djs like: Jerom, DJ Slang, Wizz, Tomac, LTN, Config, Echelon Sessions, Pearson&Hirst, DeepImpact, Monoverse, Pobsky, Liam Wilson, Rick Valentine, Blank&Jones, The Progmatic rs, Several Spirits, Imagin
find them in the calendar when they playing http://ah.fm/forum/calendar.php?month=8&year=2015&c=1 :grinning:

Wow, that's a great list to check out! :thankyou:

I only know LTN and and Blank&Jones by name, so this will be very interesting to see what these guys have to offer!

Are there any shows on AH FM that are basically just chill out sets? Like the warm-up sets you sometimes have at bigger events?

Back