Please help to ID track from Abora World set

Hi. I have managed to track this down to Abora World 006. However there is something interesting.
The track-list states the name as "06. Afternova - Tranquility (Original Mix)" however when I check this track in other souses it is completely different.

In other words I'm still searching for the name of track player in Abora World 006 right after Craig Steven - Arcana.

Please help.

Hi. I have managed to track this down to Abora World 006. However there is something interesting.
The track-list states the name as "06. Afternova - Tranquility (Original Mix)" however when I check this track in other souses it is completely different.

In other words I'm still searching for the name of track player in Abora World 006 right after Craig Steven - Arcana.

Please help.

No doubt it's Afternova ...but you are right: it's not "Tranquility (Original Mix)"
I try to find out but seems to be difficult...

Could be a pe-released draft / demo of the track even if it sounds very different...

Last edited:
=) He must have been surprised. I actually did ask him about the same but forgot to post the result of my investigation here in this forum.

Back