Leon Bolier vs. Sander van Doorn - No Need To Come Back To My Castle (XiJaro Mash Up)

XDR

Living The Ableton Life
Registered
Reaction score
Leon Bolier vs. Sander van Doorn
No Need To Come Back To My Castle (XiJaro Mash Up)

Hi everyone! Time to share a new mashup with you all. This one's been played a few times in my recent sets. It has received great responses so far, so check it out!

Download here: http://www.speedyshare.com/819162511.html

Please enjoy and any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

:loveah:

Last edited:
graet man! when i get home im goin to download and hear it!

***NP****: Leon Bolier vs. Sander van Doorn - No Need To Come Back To My Castle (XiJaro Mash Up) [07:57] *******
=> Nice but i didn't like King of My Castle, the old one was good but that bad rework from SvD dissapointed me, The LB no need to come back wasn't that good also, but
with two bad tracks you made something better. so Good job !

***NP****: Leon Bolier vs. Sander van Doorn - No Need To Come Back To My Castle (XiJaro Mash Up) [07:57] *******
=> Nice but i didn't like King of My Castle, the old one was good but that bad rework from SvD dissapointed me, The LB no need to come back wasn't that good also, but
with two bad tracks you made something better. so Good job !

Sorry to hear that you don't like those tracks, they totally rock my world. Anyway , thanks for listening :smile1:

Very nice mash up ^^ Like it and will play it on my future show ^^

k :) due to a lot of work and studies and myself being on smallband i only had time to check the mashup now. Two lovely tracks being mashup should give some nice firework :)
Overall the mashup sounds really nice imo and the the vocals and the flow of no need to come back give a nice extra to the build up of the track for sure :) The breakdown part was a nice add towards the climax, but for me personally it didn't sound much better than the original of king of my castle. It's not bad tho, certainly not :)
Also i gotta say i really loved the way u did the intro on the track, really awesome beginning :)

no doubt this track is very good productionwise :) still an 8/10 for me , but since the original was one of my absolute favs this year it's very hard to overpower it, sorry :)

as always love your mashup

k :) due to a lot of work and studies and myself being on smallband i only had time to check the mashup now. Two lovely tracks being mashup should give some nice firework :)
Overall the mashup sounds really nice imo and the the vocals and the flow of no need to come back give a nice extra to the build up of the track for sure :) The breakdown part was a nice add towards the climax, but for me personally it didn't sound much better than the original of king of my castle. It's not bad tho, certainly not :)
Also i gotta say i really loved the way u did the intro on the track, really awesome beginning :)

no doubt this track is very good productionwise :) still an 8/10 for me , but since the original was one of my absolute favs this year it's very hard to overpower it, sorry :)

Thanks a lot for the feedback man, glad to hear you like it. It was never meant to be better than the originals, just a funny alternative. So in that way it succeeded :smile1:

as always love your mashup

Thanks! Happy to hear that :smile1:

BTW: I've updated the link for those who missed it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qivpqo

Great job! I couldn't imagine to do it better, it sounds really nice! I love the way the beats work together, it gives a great effect... Those are two of my favourite producers, so it couldn't have been anything bad from these tracks:) Funny though I'm also working on a mashup of theee two artists, but something completely different...Check out my stuff, yours is top class. Cheers!

Have been trying to download this track the last week or more, but Sendspace just sucks and I never get a free download slot :(

Please upload it somewhere else ;).

Can you please reupload this one on soundcloud or somewhere else ? :) Would be friendly welcome !

Back