ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Ronny K.

Tracklist: pending

Download:

Ronny K. - Trance4nations 081 Time To Say Good Bye on AH.FM 06-12-2015.mp3
http://yousaved.it/Tob

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
MP3 file: uploaded :book: set ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

Envio – Time To Say Goodbye last track ? :hmmm:
last show? :(

Last edited:
Hey guys, that correct. This is my last episode of trance4nations. Ive had to suspend show due to lack of time. I feel very sorry, that I've had to do it, but hopefully Ill resume my show someday in future. Ill mix my EOYC mix tomorrow, so definitely will participate in this massive celebration.

I hope youll like this last episode, specially second hour ;-)

Hey guys, that correct. This is my last episode of trance4nations. Ive had to suspend show due to lack of time. I feel very sorry, that I've had to do it, but hopefully Ill resume my show someday in future. Ill mix my EOYC mix tomorrow, so definitely will participate in this massive celebration.

Thank you very much! Does not disappear for a long time;)

Here we gooooooo! :super:

Here we gooooooo! :super:

good start :good:

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 6 guests)

danmark_ori, masterstefan, Albert_An+, xkavator, Ronny K.+, Vempele

good start :good:

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 6 guests)

danmark_ori, masterstefan, Albert_An+, xkavator, Ronny K.+, Vempele

Oh yes :iagree:
Could be Mhammed El Alami :hmmm:

UDM :super:

"I'm coming to you my fans with sad news. It's been awesome nice 5+ years of uplifting trance I was feeding you all, but there is always end of one thing to start new another. It's been pleasure to be with you chatting online on ah.fm forum, but I've had to make hard decision. Because my radio show Trance4nations is clashing with my job, I can not longer be with you on forum, and because lack of free time for making fresh shows, I've had to suspend trance4nations till further notice. It's mean, that other DJs will take my slot on AH.FM. Hopefully someday in future I'll resume trance4nations for you all. I hope you will understand me, I'm not quitting production (yet)"

:thankyou: :bow:

hi all :wave:

02. Pedro Del Mar & UDM - Boundless :bravo:

Back