View Poll Results: What do you think of this show?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simply Amazing!

    1 100.00%
  • Good

    0 0%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Did not enjoy it

    0 0%
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Karl Forde - The Mission Episode 8 on AH.FM 19-03-2016

  1. #1
    Afterhours.FM Staff Shows Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    AH.FM
    Posts
    29,405

    Karl Forde - The Mission Episode 8 on AH.FM 19-03-2016


    Karl Forde


    Tracklist:

    1. 7WONDERS - Orion (original mix) Tangled Audio
    2. ACUES - #Selfie (Eryon Stocker remix) TFB
    3. ADAM DEANE - Gold (Original Mix) Critical Uprising
    4. AEDEN - Blanche (Ruslan Device remix) TFB
    5. AERO 21 - Mallorca (original mix) Veritas Recordings
    6. AEVUS & ENFORTRO - Fusions (Karl Schaap remix) Trance Terminal Recordings
    7. AKKILES - Logic Bomb (Original Mix) Trance All-Stars
    8. ALEXANDER DYOMIN - Life On The Edge (Original Mix) Symb
    9. ALLEN & ENVY - Uriel (Original Mix) Digital Society Recordings

    Download:
    Karl Forde - The Mission Episode 8 on AH.FM 19-03-2016.mp3
    http://yousaved.it/2B0v

    Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
    Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.
    Last edited by danmark_ori; Mar 21st, 2016 at 08:22.

  2. #2
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    327,400


    Corrected: Thread Title (missing link from Home Page)


    tracklist added ↑ (1st post)
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  3. #3
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    327,400

    Smile Replay

    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post

    Tracklist:

    1. 7WONDERS - Orion (original mix) Tangled Audio
    2. ACUES - #Selfie (Eryon Stocker remix) TFB
    3. ADAM DEANE - Gold (Original Mix) Critical Uprising
    4. AEDEN - Blanche (Ruslan Device remix) TFB
    5. AERO 21 - Mallorca (original mix) Veritas Recordings
    6. AEVUS & ENFORTRO - Fusions (Karl Schaap remix) Trance Terminal Recordings
    7. AKKILES - Logic Bomb (Original Mix) Trance All-Stars
    8. ALEXANDER DYOMIN - Life On The Edge (Original Mix) Symb
    9. ALLEN & ENVY - Uriel (Original Mix) Digital Society Recordings

    Download: pending









    :: 7Wonders - Orion (Original Mix) | Tangled Audio ::






    Johnny L - Digital Underground 012 on AH.FM 14-01-2016
    http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?76465-Johnny-L-Digital-Underground-012-on-AH-FM-14-01-2016&p=3377379&viewfull=1#post3377379
    2016-01-14 Thursday, 12:20 #17
    danmark_ori
    Ursa Major ★
    Post: 291,210

    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  4. #4
    Chilling in the sun. ☀ Squall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SolarCore
    Posts
    25,427
    Quote Originally Posted by danmark_ori View Post

    Corrected: Thread Title (missing link from Home Page)


    tracklist added ↑ (1st post)
    Hey danmark, I fixed the date in thread title, now the link is working.

    Good set!
    \o/ Allende presents Magicdust - Fear & Paranoia \o/
    \o/ Hokkaido - Summer Wind (Hugo Gerritse Remix) \o/
    \o/ Too Many Artists - Blue World (Reaky Multi-Mashup) \o/

  5. #5
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    327,400

    Thumbs up Replay

    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Hey danmark, I fixed the date in thread title, now the link is working.

    Good set!
    thanks for noticing the date !
    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post

    Tracklist:

    1. 7WONDERS - Orion (original mix) Tangled Audio
    2. ACUES - #Selfie (Eryon Stocker remix) TFB
    3. ADAM DEANE - Gold (Original Mix) Critical Uprising
    4. AEDEN - Blanche (Ruslan Device remix) TFB
    5. AERO 21 - Mallorca (original mix) Veritas Recordings
    6. AEVUS & ENFORTRO - Fusions (Karl Schaap remix) Trance Terminal Recordings
    7. AKKILES - Logic Bomb (Original Mix) Trance All-Stars
    8. ALEXANDER DYOMIN - Life On The Edge (Original Mix) Symb
    9. ALLEN & ENVY - Uriel (Original Mix) Digital Society Recordings

    Download: pending








    :: Allen & Envy - Uriel (Original Mix) | Digital Society Recordings ::





    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  6. #6
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    327,400
    download link added ↑ (1st post)
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •