DJIntel - Used & Abused - CD1 Used

DJIntel

Registered
Reaction score
Ive decided to do some mixes for other people to listen to not just myself, so im doing a 2cd special. I've put out numerous mixes from hip-hop to chillout, to industrial and dark trance. I havnt had much time since ive joined the military but with what time i do have i still have the itch to make a new mix. I have yet to start cd2 but i feel cd1 is ready to put out for release. CD1 is more emotional trance, the best way i could put it, something that in my life has inspired me to do. So if you're familiar with my mixes you wont be disappointed, if you have yet to hear of me feel free to download,ive done mixes with numerous amateur djs including a soon to be pro(in my opinion),DreamensioN...so tell me what you think and cd2 will be coming shortly, heres the tracklisting for CD1 Used

Tracklisting:

01. Solitary Experiments - Counterpart
02. Above & Beyond vs. Dogzilla - A Tri-State Without You (Frase's Intro Mix)
03. Duderstadt vs. Above & Beyond - Can't Smile (Daniel Kandi Mashup)
04. Darude - Tell Me (Weirdness Remix)
05. Ronski Speed with Stoneface & Terminal - Soulseeker (Ronski Speed Mix)
06. Talla 2XLC - No In Between (Duderstadt Progressive Mix)
07. Agnelli & Nelson Presents A + N Project - Wear That Dress (John O'Callaghan Remix)
08. Majai - Lightwave (Airbase Remix)
09. Apoptygma Berzerk - Kathy's Song (Ferry Corsten Remix)
10. Perpetual - Angel
11. The Thrillseeker feat. Aruna - Waiting Here For You (Night Music Edit)
12. Gareth Emery - More Than Anything (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
13. Dj Shah feat. Adrina Thorpe - Who Will Find Me (Original Summer Sunrise Mix)

link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bhpqr8

now with added covers, thanks to rockstar for hooking me up with them,props to him.

Front

djintelfrontcd1bo1.jpg

Back

djintelbackcd1mj5.jpg

Last edited:
pretty cool tracklist, will check it out in the next few days

pretty cool tracklist, will check it out in the next few days

+1. Nice TL. Downloading right now. Will listen it later this week

Edit: Sorry, the free service is at full capacity.

Please try later or upgrade to sendspace Max™ to enable guaranteed slots and instant, fast downloads.

:LMAO: How many people are actually downloading this set? More than just us I think.

I'll try to download it later :)

Back