Thread: Any parties/gigs in UK soon ?

Question Any parties/gigs in UK soon ?

Hi, I'm in England now and I really miss polish gigs. and I'm in this part of England where's no entertainment - and even worse - no music. I'm in Glenridding. Cumbria, North Lake District. The nearest 'big' city is Carlisle but I have 1,5 h by train to Liverpool and about 2,5 hrs to Manchaster. And I would be very gratefull to any news about some gigs and parties ;]
    I cook...planets!

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    I think your best bet would be to head over to www.dontstayin.com

You can search via genre, place, clubnight etc.

I'm the other side of the Pennines and so I'm only really knowlegable about the clubnight out my way I'm afraid. Hope you have luck at that site though, pretty much everything and anything is listed on there!
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by ClubGirl View Post
    Hi, I'm in England now and I really miss polish gigs. and I'm in this part of England where's no entertainment - and even worse - no music. I'm in Glenridding. Cumbria, North Lake District. The nearest 'big' city is Carlisle but I have 1,5 h by train to Liverpool and about 2,5 hrs to Manchaster. And I would be very gratefull to any news about some gigs and parties ;]
    Hi ClubGirl!

Aaah Cumbria! I have some family up that way, Carlisle isn't that bad for nightlife from what I have seen, some pretty nice bars up there.

Beautful part of Britain that is for sure, I hope the residents don't let the side down too much Not that I have anything against northerners of course, being southern and all that

Anyone check out Maddox Club yet?
    I heard its a posh one and celebs hang out place?
    Fill me in please..
    I thought I will check that out if I am in London.

Quote Originally Posted by yivon View Post
    Anyone check out Maddox Club yet?
    I heard its a posh one and celebs hang out place?
    Fill me in please..
    I thought I will check that out if I am in London.
    http://www.maddoxclub.com/index.html

I've not been myself, but take a look on the site....looks really good!

Quote Originally Posted by djabstraction View Post
    Hi ClubGirl!

Aaah Cumbria! I have some family up that way, Carlisle isn't that bad for nightlife from what I have seen, some pretty nice bars up there.

Beautful part of Britain that is for sure, I hope the residents don't let the side down too much Not that I have anything against northerners of course, being southern and all that
    Oh hello ;) Cumbria is gorgeous, especially place where I work - Glenridding. I've been in Carlisle few times but only for shopping not for clubbing.. ;) But I'm going to go to Birmingham to see Sander van Doorn at Godskitchen in 3 weeks :D:D:D
    I cook...planets!

Quote Originally Posted by ClubGirl View Post
    hi there if you get the chance come upto glasgow the last satrday of any month and head to the arches {inside out}its the best club in town.you,ll definitley have a great time with the best lineup.theres also a euro hostel just round the corner for you to stay overnight. xDx

Quote Originally Posted by diana m View Post
    hi there if you get the chance come upto glasgow the last satrday of any month and head to the arches {inside out}its the best club in town.you,ll definitley have a great time with the best lineup.theres also a euro hostel just round the corner for you to stay overnight. xDx
    Damn someone already beat me to it... Deffinatley check out Arches in Glasgow!

They have some big trance names there thats for sure!

Tiesto is playing the IndigO2 in London on 29th Feb for the Elements of Life DVD launch. However, tickets are around 37, there is a preview of the DVD then Tiesto is on from midnight until 3am....personally I don't think that represents good value for money
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Don't miss Digital Society's first birthday next month

Room 1: Digital Society.

MATT HARDWICK
    SOLARSTONE
    SIMON PATTERSON
    NIKLAS HARDING
    ACTIVA
    WILL HOLLAND
    Kane Nelson
    Paul Pearson
    Rav Takhar

Room 2: hosted by BLANK.

Kristoph
    Zade Cross
    Freesoup
    Marc Cruickshank

Room 3: hosted by TRAFFIC MAG.

Jay Kilka
    Death on the Balcony
    Mundros
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Just got here
    Subclub (More Housey, but a mix of all sorts)

Soundhause (Good techno nights)

The Arches (3 main nights, differerant styles)

All in Glasgow so bit of a treck for folks down south, but some really good nights.

slainte

Last edited by astrapoth; Jan 29th, 2008 at 17:25.

Thread Information