AHddicted
Reaction score
alyandfila.jpg

Aly & Fila Exclusive Monthly Show
1st Friday every month
16:00 - 17:00 EST (US & Canada)
21:00 - 22:00 GMT (UK)
22:00 - 23:00 CET

Rising stars from Egypt Aly & Fila join an increasingly growing list of extremely talented djs and producers for the future. They need no introduction as Egypt’s most talented and demanded DJs. They have played alongside the worlds biggest DJs and at the country`s hottest venues as well as some of Germany's and Switzerland's biggest clubs and events.They have been seen spinning with Armin Van Buuren,Blank and Jones,Johan Gielen,Tall Paul,Misja Helsloot,Darren Tate,Sonique, Sultan and Tonedepth, John 00 Fleming, Scott Bond,Ben Lost,Satoshi Tomiiee,Darren Christian, Sonorous,Robert Nickson, Kyau vs Albert, Andy Manston and many more. They were also featured in club tours such as Ministry of Sound, Clockwork Orange, Godskitchen, The Gallery and Renaissance.Also Spining in this year 2005 at Nature one event and at the main stage of the famous Street Parade in Switzerland.

www.alyandfila.com

Aly & Fila - Afterhours.fm Exclusive Mix 05 Oct 2007

01. Klea - Tic Toc (Eteson Rework) [CDR]
02. Lost Witness feat. Pierre Pienaar - Sanguine [CDR]
03. Paul van Dyk - Far Away [Vandit]
04. Tom Colontonio - Rounder [CDR]
05. DJ Atmospherik - You Owe Me (Aly & Fila Dub Mix) [Offshore Music]
06. ID - ID
07. Andy Prinz feat. Naama Hillman - Lost Inside the Senses (Mark Eteson Remix) [Offshore Music]
08. Onova - Platitude [Vandit]
09. Sean Tyas - One More Night Out [Armada]

:bananadance: :mml: :bananadance:

that 1st track is nice :bananadance:

I doubt we'll get to hear the complete replay due to a show starting on the hour, and this starting about 10 past....so....no Sean Tyas Tomek....so sorry about that :lol:

I doubt we'll get to hear the complete replay due to a show starting on the hour, and this starting about 10 past....so....no Sean Tyas Tomek....so sorry about that :lol:
:cry:

wheeeeeeeeee :super: :super: :super:

Back