Onova - Platitude

Hmm. It's okay. This tune is part of the old trance style. ( trancy trancy )

It's good...but not one of my favorites for the year -- its not amazing...

One of my favorite tunes of this year. Amazing track! Mantra - Mindscape (Original Mix) is another massive track by him.

One of the tracks that I decidedly don't respect. This track is a plagiarized Activa - Genetic. Match them.

Ill try it later

One of the tracks that I decidedly don't respect. This track is a plagiarized Activa - Genetic. Match them.

activa is remixing it.. :music:

activa remix
will holland remix
sebastian brandt remix

activa is remixing it.. :music:

activa remix
will holland remix
sebastian brandt remix

As far as I know, Rob remixed it under his Substate alias, at least according to his myspace page where he put it into his current top10 chart.

I actually wonder about his reaction when he firstly heard this track :)crazy: / :hmmm:) which was so glaringly copied from his own Activa - Genetic tune, released earlier (in the late winter I think).

Honestly, I was trying to talk about it with Onova himself, but he appeared to be rather strange and even inconsistent person, rejecting everything and even screaming to leave him alone. However, I only asked him to not do like that anymore/again as I very much respect Activa production, so appearance of Platutude, as a similar track, was quite an annoying event regardless the fact it actually turned out pretty good production.

Yeah, I agree. It has some very typical similarities. But to call it plagiarism? I think that it a bit too much.

Anyway, I like both tunes :smile1:

More Info

Artist..............: Onova
Record Title....: Platitude
Record Label..: Monster Tunes
Release Date.: 10-Dec-2007
Format...........: Mp3
Genre............: Trance
Cat. No..........: Monster022

Tracklisting:

01. Platitude (Original Mix)
02. Platitude (Will Holland Remix)
03. Platitude (Sebastian Brandt Remix)

Yeah, I agree. It has some very typical similarities. But to call it plagiarism? I think that it a bit too much.

Anyway, I like both tunes :smile1:

Only thing find similar are those ahhhh note effects and bassline pattern..

Sebastian Brandt RULES!!!:D

Back