I love Music
Reaction score
Daniel Paul Davis presents One Night Radio

onenightradio01yj3.jpg

2nd Sunday Monthly
EST: 17:00 - 18:00
GMT: 22:00 - 23:00
CET: 23:00 - 00:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

hey guys... i hope you enjoy the set today. this particular set was recorded live last year. it was never able to air, so i decided to play it for you today. it was a huge turning point in my djing carrer, so i wanted to share this experience with you. the tunes are from this time last year so they are a bit older... non the less, a good set and i hope you enjoy. :)

PEOPLE GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys... i hope you enjoy the set today. this particular set was recorded live last year. it was never able to air, so i decided to play it for you today. it was a huge turning point in my djing carrer, so i wanted to share this experience with you. the tunes are from this time last year so they are a bit older... non the less, a good set and i hope you enjoy. :)

Sssssweeet

On air!
:)

SICK!!!! Loving the opening choon! \0/

Chooned in! Luckily I tuned in otherwise I would have forgotten about this show!

too much drinking magic?

hey ddavis, how did this set make a huge turn in your djing career?

Shipwrecked, dayo, man i havent heard this in a while and am feeling it while i do my homework. Dayo!

hey ddavis, how did this set make a huge turn in your djing career?

this is where i felt like i peaked at making mixes on cdjs and doing them live. after this.. i went to ableton to make my mixes. (which i highly recommend) this is also where people really started to like my sets.

this is where i felt like i peaked at making mixes on cdjs and doing them live. after this.. i went to ableton to make my mixes. (which i highly recommend) this is also where people really started to like my sets.

SWEET mate! :wow: That's awesome. I am loving it as it progesses on! :mml:

Im going to vote for a replay!!!

Money, Vinny troia

aw shipwrecked choooon and now Flow incoming!
:loveah:

:wow: another great choon. It has been quite a while since I have heard these tunes.

Tracklist:

01) Ohmna - People Get Lost (Original Mix)
02) Mike Foyle - Shipwrecked (Gareth Emery Remix)
03) Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda - Flow (Gareth Emery Dub)

Back