Mr. Pinkus & The Hallowen Party

Abominus

Registered
Reaction score
Mr. Pinkus and I decide to go to some Halloween party that my friend was Dj'ing for (It was Top 40/Mash-ups/Rap. No Trance:/)

Anyways, Mr. Pinkus had way too many drinks and was getting into all sorts of trouble. Dude, this rat gets more action than I do:p

Here is the photographic evidence of his doings.

Enjoy.

Abominus

DSC02993.jpg

DSC03002.jpg

DSC03006.jpg

DSC03008.jpg

DSC03014.jpg

DSC03026.jpg

DSC03029.jpg

DSC03035.jpg

DSC03074.jpg

DSC03078.jpg

DSC03083.jpg

DSC03102.jpg

DSC03107.jpg

DSC03110.jpg

DSC03140.jpg

DSC03133.jpg

Stay tuned for more adventures from the only rat that runs this nightlife sh**, Mr. Pinkus!!

:super:

Mr Pinkus Rocks :mml:

but i liked previous one more :tongue:

incredible xDDDDDD :lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

this Mr Pinkus got some nice girls arround

no man :p

I'm a DJ i have also some girl friends

HAHAHAHAHA

hahahaha wwow
i take the guilty pinkus biting hahaah

abominus you got some HOT friends :)

Thanks;)

I am in love with the girl on the 4th pic from the bottom:lovers:

More Mr. Pinkus to come soon:)

wow congrats dude !! she is beautiful :)

Well, let me rephrase that:p

I met her at the party but I did not spend a lot of time talking with her. After a while, she was gone=(

I will find out more about her when I see her friend out and about:)

is that an ice-block?? ooggggggg : )______________ id love to lick one as mr pinkus does LOOOOOLL

Yea, it was one of those ice things that have a carved "slide" on top that you can pour liquor at the top and it would come down, nice and cold. I did a Jagermeister shot off that one:)

Mr. Pinkus did a shot of Goldschlager right after the girl took one. Yea, that rat is all over the place.

Just as a side note, once in a while, there will be someone that does not "like" the whole Mr. Pinkus idea. Some people just think that it is weird, to have a rat around them and taking pics but it does not bother me. It's fun and a lot of the girls love Mr. Pinkus. Some people just do not like rats in any shape or form and do not want to pose with him but, it does not happen very often.

Mr. Pinkus OWNS.

:super:

Back