Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming shows in Vancouver?

So there's a few more great shows coming up.
    Markus Shulz on Canada Day(July 1) AGAIN in Vancouver. Nice.

who's going?
    Chris, ....Play the Music, And We'll know what to do.

dont know how far of a drive it is for you guys there to Seattle but Tiesto at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by 5zero3vision View Post
    dont know how far of a drive it is for you guys there to Seattle but Tiesto at the end of the month.

Wow, I'd be there in a minute, but I just saw Tiesto in Puerto Vallarta on the Beach,
    It was the best experience of my life(with Tiesto) so far

But I'll go to almost any top 1000 in Seattle.

Keep me in the loop.

Markus Schulz on July 1st, then Ferry Corsten heads up IMF 2008 @ the Pacific Coliseum :D I can't wait to see that show, should be good!!

Did anyone manage to catch Above & Beyond when they were here on June 19? They packed Celebrities right to the brim and, as usual, pulled out an amazing show!!

and if you're into House, Mark Farina will be playing the Commodore Ballroom again (the last time he was here was in February) on July 18th.

Much love,

Hey Kitten, we were at Celeb's for Above & Beyond, excellent show, one of my favourites this year.
    I was there sporting my ever popular AH.FM T-shirt.
    I try to get to as many of these as possible.

Next up is Markus Shulz on Canada day.

We also saw Josh Gabriel the previous week at Richards on Richards. Very impressive.

We were attempting Blank and Jones the day after A&B, but just couldn't muster up the strength.

A few of us are heading to Cyber @ Plaza of Nations Friday Aug 22, to see Thrillseekers Steve.

Udpdated August 25, 2008:
    OK, a bunch of us went, had a great time
    Cyber holds 4oo people, it was about half full, most of which were club regulars not particularily knowing who Thrillseekers is.
    The sound in the club isn't very good.
    The tracks played were awesome, but sometimes hard to hear cause of all the drunk teenagers :-)

Would love to see Steve Helstrip in a larger club with better sound.
    Steve, if your reading this, thx for a great night, even with all the whistlers, and somebody gave a girl a tamborine to play with. Too funny, she had no rythm, I would have had the sense to hide it if it made it to my hands.
    Last edited by GreyDog; Aug 26th, 2008 at 02:57. Reason: Added Event details

Doomsnight October 31st is going to be a so called mega night, unfortunetaly they haven't released who will be headlining, but one of the lads that is promoting said it's a huge dj in the progressive trance scene.. I'll be releasing the info as soon as it comes up

Thanks Hades, let us know.

Armin Van Buuren at Plush on Both;
    Thursday Oct 9, 2008 and
    Friday Oct 10, 2008

Myself and several friends are going on the 10th.
    Hope to see some of you locals there.

Markus Shulz, Vancouver, BC, Canada, at Richards on Richards on Saturday Dec 27, 2008.
    We have 1 extra ticket, if somebody needs one, let me know soon.

i may go, can you get me a ticket?
    (for July 1st)
    im finally 19 xD so i can go, will pay you for the ticket

If it interests anyone, here are some upcoming shows in the near future:

Gareth Emery, Menno De Jong, and Blake Jarell @ Richards on Richards on March 20th.

Armin Van Buuren is coming back to Vancouver on April 8 and will be @ the Commodore Ballroom.

Dave Dresden will be @ Richards on Richards on April 10th and Daniel Kandi will be playing at the Maritime Labour Centre on April 11th.

And for the first time ever the legendary Paul Van Dyk will be headlining an all nighter event in Western Canada! He will be performing at the PNE coliseum on Friday, May 22nd @ Fusion Dreams. The first all nighter dance event of 2009!

Hope to see you guys there!
    When in doubt... Just go with the Flow..

Sorry dweich002, I didn't get to read this post and your request for a ticket. If you went, I was there. Awesome.

Gareth Emery and Martin Roth, plus many others on the Queen of Diamonds Vancouver.
    Plus a bonus for early bird purchasers was the after party at MINT nightclub with The Thrillseekers, next to dock at Plaza of Nations.
    For those who haven't purchased tickets, it appears they are sold out.
    But maybe we'll see you at MINT for the Thrillseekers.
    Here's a link:
    UNION Yacht Party, Gareth Emery (UK), Martin Roth (GER), Thrillseekers (UK), Vancouver BC, Friday, August 21, 2009, Queen of Diamonds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information