Who else here loves off the world???

voodooman

Registered
Reaction score
I just heard the most amazing piece of trance I've ever heard!!!

It's called Off The World by Martin Roth & Alex Bartlett.

If you haven't heard it before, you have to get hold of it somehow, it's wicked!!!!

sounds like a good colaboration

:welcome: to the forums by the way!

It's great to be here, I've been listening to AH for like 5 hours at uni now!!! Heard a couple of tracks off gatecrasher immortals and a remix of Smack My ***** Up which I can only assume was the one by DJ Hype. It's Wicked!!!

It's great to be here, I've been listening to AH for like 5 hours at uni now!!! Heard a couple of tracks off gatecrasher immortals and a remix of Smack My ***** Up which I can only assume was the one by DJ Hype. It's Wicked!!!

welcome to AH.FM friend, tell all your friends about us. :p

Already have bro!!! Got a friend listening to it now.

When gonna be released?

I think it found it's way into dream dance 56 or something, so there must be a single version available somewhere. There's also a couple of remixes I think. I heard it here like, 6 hours ago now. Me and my mate were just like, yeah this is off the chain!!!

Wicked. It sucks being in New Zealand. Hardly anyone down here listens to trance, and I don't know of any trance DJ's from NZ. It's all Drum N Bass or roots, i.e. concord dawn, shapeshifter or Salmonella Dub. And DJ'ing is so expensive to get into, for my setup I paid around NZ$2700!!!!

DJing is expensive everywhere, man

I love that tune :) Especially the Super8& Tab mix

Get ready for the Moog, Harmonia & jamaican pan drums version by vo0do0 Man!!!!

Back