ah.fm tshirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellybeanx

Registered
Reaction score
just wondering is there any other way to get the tshirt besides just using the credit card?thanks yeh

thread moved to help-support feedback area
by the way welcome to AH.fm :welcome:

just wondering is there any other way to get the tshirt besides just using the credit card?thanks yeh

you pay using paypal, paypal accepts
logo_ccMC.gif
logo_ccAmex.gif
logo_ccDiscover.gif
logo_ccBank.gif
logo_ccVisa.gif

or just use paypal account if you have one.

thx stella for moving thread.

If you link your bank account to pay pal then you can directly transfer money from your bank acoount to your paypal account and then send money. This requires for you to authenticate yourself via a phone number and/or email and some other means which I cannot remember from the top of my head. I hope this helps. Good luck!

:wave: btw BIG WELCOME TO AH mate!

paypal owns!

i tried to get one and it redirected me to a polish version of paypal - there was some error message when I put my details in and I couldn't even understand what it was!

did you select english as your language or country when you made your account?

When I get paid today I'm going to transfer some money onto a credit card and purchase one of these bad boys. Ohh the colours children .. Hahaha!

Where are the accessories Mr. Dan?:p:unsure:

did you select english as your language or country when you made your account?

Hey dan

Only just seen this, I should have subscribed to the thread!

To be honest I don't remember, and checking in the profile area now I don't see anything about language :(

Tim

Hey dan

Only just seen this, I should have subscribed to the thread!

To be honest I don't remember, and checking in the profile area now I don't see anything about language :(

Tim

top right there is 2 languages icons i think...

shirt prices were lowered + adjusted.

Thank you all for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back