Darude Label This

bluedemon

Registered
Reaction score
He's got a new CD out in some parts of the world, I admit I downloaded it until it comes out here in the States but has anyone else heard it? It's different then his last two CDs but its extrememly good I think.

He's got a new CD out in some parts of the world, I admit I downloaded it until it comes out here in the States but has anyone else heard it? It's different then his last two CDs but its extrememly good I think.

Wow. I have not heard from him in a long time. I will have to check that out:music:

Abominus

:loveah:

I heard his latest single, My Game or something like that, and wasn't impressed. Even though its pop trance, its not Sandstorm quality or Feel The Beat quality...

I've heard My Game and Tell Me. I liked both, but I thought My Game was better. Personally I can't wait to buy the CD, I'm a huge Darude fan and he has yet to release a song I didn't find at least agreeable.

i listened to the album and although nothing stood out as something i didnt like
nothing seemed to be that great either
but maybe i wasnt paying enough attention haha
either case, im going to see darude live on the 24th so ill get a better idea then

I checked out this album. It was okay for me. Darude has a very unique sound to him; unfortunately, this album was a little bit too vocal for my taste. But he is still a very good DJ/Producer.

I did enjoy the tracks "Good Grooves", "In the Darkness", and "Bad" though. Those were my favorites of this album.

Back