New Staff & AH Support banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamensioN

Universal Language
Registered
Reaction score
I'm liking the new banners Dan! Good work!
Also the panel down the bottom that shows the most popuar threads, recent threads etc.

:loveah::loveah::loveah::loveah:

Ah.....i guess that is the thing that doesnt work for me. Everytime i load a page on the site I get a popup which says that my flash player should upgraded. Strangely, it keeps saying that even though i have upgraded as the popup says.....hmm

Ah.....i guess that is the thing that doesnt work for me. Everytime i load a page on the site I get a popup which says that my flash player should upgraded. Strangely, it keeps saying that even though i have upgraded as the popup says.....hmm

restart your browser should fix it :)

Last edited:
Nice work ya :)

IE7....I would expect a site like this to be available in IE7.

IE7....I would expect a site like this to be available in IE7.

well to be honest. I think IE7 is really sucky. gaps everywhere.
If you want to protect your pc better i should really go onto Firefox , and you'll see everything on AH.FM also then :) , you can't lose

well to be honest. I think IE7 is really sucky. gaps everywhere.
If you want to protect your pc better i should really go onto Firefox , and you'll see everything on AH.FM also then :) , you can't lose

I think IE7 is somewhat safer than it usually is being credited for. But obviously it's question of taste and style...and i my case, a matter of what I use to use :)

if you see flash content on other sites then your fine.
you dont see the top flash at all on this site?

*UPDATE: IT IS WORKING. REQUIRED A FULL UNINSTALL AND REINSTALLATION*

No...not at all. Its empty. And at every load of a page a window pops up with the annoying Windows-*bling*, saying i should go to a specific site to get the newest flashplayer: www.adobe.com/go/theflashplayer
And so I do...and it is installed....however...it does not appear to work.

At this site; http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/ i get the message that "Version 9,0,47,0 Installed Successfully".

My computer though has been acting strange lately - e.g. my networkcard. But that shouldn't affect IE.

I will try to get the player from elsewhere and see if that helps.

Last edited:
*UPDATE: IT IS WORKING. REQUIRED A FULL UNINSTALL AND REINSTALLATION*

No...not at all. Its empty. And at every load of a page a window pops up with the annoying Windows-*bling*, saying i should go to a specific site to get the newest flashplayer: www.adobe.com/go/theflashplayer
And so I do...and it is installed....however...it does not appear to work.

At this site; http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/ i get the message that "Version 9,0,47,0 Installed Successfully".

My computer though has been acting strange lately - e.g. my networkcard. But that shouldn't affect IE.

I will try to get the player from elsewhere and see if that helps.

hmm very weird, first time hearing about this... I will talk to the flash maker about this see what he says.

can you go on other flash sites and see flash working?

Oh, you didn't see I edited the post. I made a complete uninstall of flashplayer and then reinstalled. Now it works.

But a strange thing is, that I've have had no problems viewing other flashpages. ANd yesterday, some of them I suddenly couldn't load. Maybe it was becaouse of my intense installation of the new player.

Anyhow...it works now....and nice graphic touch :)

edit: i checked the flashplayer support site, and many people have problems with flash. I found one with this problem, although no response were made, but I used a method presented by one of the employees...that is the un-reinstall.

Oh, you didn't see I edited the post. I made a complete uninstall of flashplayer and then reinstalled. Now it works.

But a strange thing is, that I've have had no problems viewing other flashpages. ANd yesterday, some of them I suddenly couldn't load. Maybe it was becaouse of my intense installation of the new player.

Anyhow...it works now....and nice graphic touch :)

edit: i checked the flashplayer support site, and many people have problems with flash. I found one with this problem, although no response were made, but I used a method presented by one of the employees...that is the un-reinstall.

thank you for letting me know, im glad yuor issue is resolved :)

cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back