Thread: Please ID this song

Please ID this song

Last weekend (nov 3,4) I was at a house party where they were playing afterhours.fm " hence, how I found out about this site" but anyways, I heard a song that was basically a 'Snow Patrol remix of (shut your eyes)' and at the time someone told me it was done by DJ Andy Power.

Finally today, out of the blue I'm looking at the playlist and see "DJ Andy Power" so I listen to afterhours.fm for 3 hours and finally when DJ Andy Power comes on the snow Patrol remix of Shut your eyes doesn't appear.

Please anyone who knows of the remix - let me know. What DJ Plays the song?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. AND BTW::: THIS SITE IS AWESOME :::

Finally
    Last edited by Eric the red; Nov 9th, 2007 at 05:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the red View Post
    Last weekend (nov 3,4) I was at a house party where they were playing afterhours.fm " hence, how I found out about this site" but anyways, I heard a song that was basically a 'Snow Patrol remix of (shut your eyes)' and at the time someone told me it was done by DJ Andy Power.

Finally today, out of the blue I'm looking at the playlist and see "DJ Andy Power" so I listen to afterhours.fm for 3 hours and finally when DJ Andy Power comes on the snow Patrol remix of Shut your eyes doesn't appear.

Please anyone who knows of the remix - let me know. What DJ Plays the song?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. AND BTW::: THIS SITE IS AWESOME :::

Finally

i moved this thread to ID forum.. im sure someone will be able to help you out friend.

to AH.FM tell all your friends
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    There's an Allende remix of Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes which is awesome, it came out on a white label earlier this year.

Not being a fan of Snow Patrol (apart from the above remix) I don't know if Open Your Eyes and Shut Your Eyes are two different tunes though...
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

'Shut your Eyes' is actually a different song than "Close your Eyes". The remix of Shut your Eyes actually has a male vocal from what I can remember.

if it was remix of shut your eyes so it probably was the first state bootleg

I think your talking about Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes (First State Bootleg Mix)
    Stealing Aga <3

Quote Originally Posted by DistantLand View Post
    I think your talking about Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes (First State Bootleg Mix)
    that's what i said :tongue:

Thanks guys, 'First State Bootleg Mix' must be it.. any idea where/ when I'd be able to hear it again?? What time should I listen to afterhours.fm at .. or if anyone has the song please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the red View Post
    Thanks guys, 'First State Bootleg Mix' must be it.. any idea where/ when I'd be able to hear it again?? What time should I listen to afterhours.fm at .. or if anyone has the song please let me know
    Youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q63MOIgbUXU
    Stealing Aga <3

Thread Information