Mr. Pinkus Meets Raine

Abominus

Registered
Reaction score
DSC04205.jpg

Last week, we ran into Raine, the owner of the Rockstar Girls Dance Troupe and Mr. Pinkus HAD to say hi, or well, be next to her somehow:)

You can see more of Raine here:
http://www.myspace.com/jenniferraine

Enjoy!

Abominus

DSC02038-1.jpg

:loveah:

Last edited:
hahaha nice one... rockstar girls.. whats this

DSC02038-1.jpg

so where and when I can meet Mr Pinkus?I want to book him for a party at this end should be fun :LMAO:

Abominus,very cool posts,make me smile lots ;)

hahaha nice one... rockstar girls.. whats this

The Rockstar Girls are a group of go-go dancers that can be hired to dance at any event/club. They can go to Hip-Hop clubs to Dance clubs and they can hang with any sort of music. There is another group but I am not sure if they are too active nowadays.

There is not a huge Trance scene here in Tampa. House and Electro are on the come up but Tampa's know for Breakbeats:yawn:

I personally feel that I am about the very few people that listen to Trance and/or want to produce Trance. I always wanted to do something along the lines of Above & Beyond's "Home.":choon:

Maybe someday

:)

DSC02038-1.jpg

so where and when I can meet Mr Pinkus?I want to book him for a party at this end should be fun :LMAO:

Abominus,very cool posts,make me smile lots ;)

Mr. Pinkus and I reside in Tampa, Florida USA but we are willing to travel for the right price and lots of cheese:lol:

I am glad that you like Mr. Pinkus. It makes me happy as well:smile1:

Back