M PROJECT - FLIGHT 0005 for AH.FM - 1 hr. DEMO MIX

mproject

Registered
Reaction score
DJ Name: Mariusz Forek a.k.a. M Project (Mario for short ;-)

How long you have been a DJ: Hmmm... ;-) since 1997 (so it looks like 10 years)

Style of music played: Trance, Electro-Trance, Progressive, Tech Trance ... as long as it has what I'm looking for... I'm open for new things and searching for my unique style.

Bio:
Mariusz (Mario) Florek a.k.a. M Project was born in Poland, on April 19th 1980. He has started his journey with music in early stage of his childhood. At the age of 6, he got his first set of drums from his uncle, who was a musician and played in the local band. At the age of 10, his dad who is also a musician and plays on: keyboard, guitar and accordion have signed him up for piano classes. In 1994 his parents had won a visa, and they had decided to move to US. When he was in his 2nd year of HS, he decided to try his strength in local school band, where he begun learning to play a saxophone. Same year he had meet a local deejay (DJ V) was the guy who has introduced him to totally new world and showed him the basics of DJ industry. Next few years have totally changed his life. In 1999 he released his 1st C.D. compilation mix called "Waves of Time" This was also the period of the time when he 1st got in touch with trance music. Artists that made a huge impression on his life were: Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Paul van Dyk and off course Dj Tiesto with his smash hit "Silence". Since then his DJ carrier had moved in the total new direction. He become a clubbhead addicted to trance music. Till today M Project is making an impact on Electronic-Trance music scene & has no intention of stopping. Creating memorable night clubs residencies & other special event appearances in most Chicago’s Best nightclubs including: Vision, SpyBar, Energy and so on. Played along side with World's top djs including: Ferry Corsten, Blank & Jones, Christopher Lawrence, Gabriel & Dresden & many more! His smooth & purest style of Trance will definitely make you jump, & keep the crowd wanting & chanting for more. After his big success of c.d. compilation "Trance Visions" exploded onto the scene, we would like to present "Wired", his new ultimate journey into the World of Trance!

Tracklist: Artist - Track (Remix) [Label]

01. Filo & Peri - The Anthem (Nick Chagal Rmx) [Vandit]
02. Dogzilla - Frozen (Wippenberg Rmx) [Maelstrom]
03. Sander van Doorn - King of My Castle [Zoogroove]
04. Kayu & Albert - Always a Fool (Club Mix) [Euphonic]
05. Jes - Ghost (Phyn Rmx) [Blackhole]
06. George Acosta - War Of Hearts [Five Am]
07. Markus Schultz vs Andy Moor - Daydream [Armada]
08. Abdul Bayyari - 400 Years Till Dawn (Eelke Klejin Rmx) [Selective Progressive]
09. The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides In The Deep (Original Mix) [Electronic Elements]
10. Snow Patrol - Your Eyes (Allende Rmx) [Pure Substance]
11. INXS - Afterglow (Randy Boyer and Eric Tadla Rmx) [A State Of Trance]
12. Ronski Speed & Stoneface & Terminal - Soulseeker [Euphonic]
13. DT8 - Hold Me Till The End (Ronski Speed Rmx) [Euphonic]
14. Bartlett Alex feat. Anthya - Touch The Sun (Duende Rmx) [Afterglow]

Download Link: Send : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD : M PROJECT - TRANCE WIRED FLIGHT # 0005 !

Last edited:

Back