Out On The Town With Mr. Pinkus

Abominus

Registered
Reaction score
Mr. Pinkus and I head out to Ybor City, Tampa's entertainment district.

(Or well, I should say what USED to be the entertainment district.):p

Anyways, Mr. Pinkus checks out the action at various places. We almost get kicked out of the Amphitheater (Breakbeats/House/Electro) because Mr. Pinkus got frisky with the beer tub girl and almost fell into the beer tub.

Come along and join us for the ride!!

DSC04443.jpg

DSC04396.jpg

DSC04521.jpg

DSC04547.jpg

DSC02802.jpg

DSC04557.jpg

DSC04558.jpg

DSC04566.jpg

DSC04560.jpg

DSC04567.jpg

DSC04571.jpg

DSC04579.jpg

DSC04612.jpg

DSC04568.jpg

See you next time!:super:

Abominus

:loveah:

Last edited:
hahahaha dude the angles pinkus has...

im still LOL so hard at the balcony viewing down hahaha

where is your AH shirt?.. you should design pinkus a AH logo on back jacket.

hahahaha dude the angles pinkus has...

im still LOL so hard at the balcony viewing down hahaha

where is your AH shirt?.. you should design pinkus a AH logo on back jacket.

My main hobby is photography. I try to incorporate my style into Mr. Pinkus' "views" of things.

That shot of the balcony is SO Ybor City. EVERYONE and their mother that has been to Ybor knows about hanging out on the balcony looking at cars/people and shit:)

This Saturday I will go and meet with the guy who will be making my website. It's going to have ALL sorts of photography from like the past 10 years or so. It's going to take a bit so, once it is up, I will debut it:)

Dude, I am so low in cash it is not even funny. I so wish that I could get an AH shirt but I will eventually.

I am going to try and make an AH shirt for Mr. Pinkus. It's going to take sometime though. I am just wondering what materials to use for a shirt that will fit him but, I will make up something.:)

I am glad you enjoyed the latest installments!

Abominus

:loveah:

PS: My favorite shot is the one of Mr. Pinkus looking at the disco ball:super:

haha thats some good stuff.. let me know ur new site with photography, i enjoy it.

:)

haha thats some good stuff.. let me know ur new site with photography, i enjoy it.

:)

I will!

Hey, I have an idea for a "shirt" for Mr. Pinkus but I am wondering when will you have some small Ah.Fm stickers?

Abominus

Back