Thread: Belgium?

Smile Belgium?

So, what's going on in the land of Belgium?

What's the scene like over there? Mr. Pinkus says that he would like to go someday and try some chocolate, beer and mingle with some fine Belgian lovelies.

I do like the sounds of Ian Van Dahl, Milk Inc., Jessy, Kate Ryan, Sylver and the like

I would like to try that beer, ummmmmmm, it's called Kwak, yes?

Thanks in advance.

Abominus

thread moved to belgium thread.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

wel try Orval, thats a beer, its not the highest alcoholic beer but it is just a superb beer but! you have 2 learn 2 drink that beer most don't like it the first time

don't say ian van dahl, and so on that is dance, the music scene is overwlemed with some idiotic Jump music :s but in the hard of the older addicts there stil is Airwave, DJ Fire (Jurgen), Jonas Steur, MIKE,..., me :p

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer Bunch View Post
    wel try Orval, thats a beer, its not the highest alcoholic beer but it is just a superb beer but! you have 2 learn 2 drink that beer most don't like it the first time

don't say ian van dahl, and so on that is dance, the music scene is overwlemed with some idiotic Jump music :s but in the hard of the older addicts there stil is Airwave, DJ Fire (Jurgen), Jonas Steur, MIKE,..., me :p
    I will have to try that beer out. Thanks!

Yea, I like those groups like IVD and all I like a lot of music

But, what exactly IS Jump-Up?? I will check out the other artists that you recommended as well.

Abominus

Quote Originally Posted by Abominus View Post
    So, what's going on in the land of Belgium?

What's the scene like over there? Mr. Pinkus says that he would like to go someday and try some chocolate, beer and mingle with some fine Belgian lovelies.

I do like the sounds of Ian Van Dahl, Milk Inc., Jessy, Kate Ryan, Sylver and the like

I would like to try that beer, ummmmmmm, it's called Kwak, yes?

Thanks in advance.

Abominus

Well, Milk Inc. is great,, but you'll have to listen at the DJ solo. DJ Regi. I love him, he makes awesome music ( I think ! )
    My favourite song is: " Regi feat. Scala - I fail " Really good.

Greetz,

Ana x3.

personally i hate Regi.. but i do like the older Milk Inc tracks..

And jump, that is some form of hardstyle.. only hardstyle is decent and jump isn't

And beer: if you like fruit beers u should really try 'Kriek' , i personally quite like it too . Kriek Liefmans is the best imo, but Kriek Bellevue is nice also

and for the normal beers: DUVEL !! and Leffe Brown/Blonde and of course the ordinary pils Jupiler gets my vote too
    Crossing Borderlines / 2nd Saturday Monthly / 15 CET
    Facebook fanpage Config: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Confi...952313?fref=ts
    visit www.djconfig.com !
    and download my latest mixes !

Quote Originally Posted by Config View Post

And jump, that is some form of hardstyle.. only hardstyle is decent and jump isn't

And beer: if you like fruit beers u should really try 'Kriek' , i personally quite like it too . Kriek Liefmans is the best imo, but Kriek Bellevue is nice also

and for the normal beers: DUVEL !! and Leffe Brown/Blonde and of course the ordinary pils Jupiler gets my vote too

Try some special beers like Bush, Maredsous... Yeha Kwak ...
    I'm not really amateur of beer but I really like 'Kriek'... I usually have to drink Kriek Timmermans.
    I'm part of Synergic with my friend Hypnotik ;)

I will have to check out those beers over here. I need to find a store/bar that carries those.

Anything going on with Ian Van Dahl? Sylver? and how about Jessy? Huge fan of them over here in the States!

Thanks,
    Abominus

Quote Originally Posted by Ana View Post
    Well, Milk Inc. is great,, but you'll have to listen at the DJ solo. DJ Regi. I love him, he makes awesome music ( I think ! )
    My favourite song is: " Regi feat. Scala - I fail " Really good.

Greetz,

Ana x3.
    Yea, I heard Regi is a great DJ. Does he have a full album? Would love to get my hands on it

I can totally quote this (especially the regi part :D

Just got here
    Probably the biggest jumpstyle scene in the world

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Crixus View Post
    Probably the biggest jumpstyle scene in the world

yeah.. i'm so ashamed
    visit www.djconfig.com !

yeah.. i'm so ashamed
    Bah.. who loves jumpstyle anyway
    Can't someone develope some sort of trancestyle?

Quote Originally Posted by DarK_Slash View Post
    Bah.. who loves jumpstyle anyway
    Can't someone develope some sort of trancestyle?
    i know someone who's working on that
    visit www.djconfig.com !

belgium always gets lots of diffrent influences, lately House/Progressive/minimal gets in the belgian musice scene. But it never lasts long belgian producers always try something new. That is why many belgian dj's don't have a main genre.
    i hope one day reale trance or decent progressive comes back

Thread Information