Thread: Just a wish!!!!

Thumbs up Just a wish!!!!

just with listen the different shows iof this station, and close my eyes I can see some memories back. Memories of some real NICE PARTIES ......I'm from Colombia. I specially remember ONE (in my beautiful country) with DJ TIESTO . What can I say!!!!!, well that was more than fabulous I think. Everything start at around 11pm, but he gave us some of what he knows around 2 am. God I dance all night and a big part of the next day or almost the next day of the next day. MY WISH REPEAT THAT AGAIN!!!!!. Thats the reason what I love trance progressive and why not this station Thanks Anna Lee for this show by the way.
    LILO1208

Quote Originally Posted by lilo1208 View Post
    just with listen the different shows iof this station, and close my eyes I can see some memories back. Memories of some real NICE PARTIES ......I'm from Colombia. I specially remember ONE (in my beautiful country) with DJ TIESTO . What can I say!!!!!, well that was more than fabulous I think. Everything start at around 11pm, but he gave us some of what he knows around 2 am. God I dance all night and a big part of the next day or almost the next day of the next day. MY WISH REPEAT THAT AGAIN!!!!!. Thats the reason what I love trance progressive and why not this station Thanks Anna Lee for this show by the way.
    to afterhours lilo thank you for great story, I feel also good when I listen to Trance, im glad AH can share similar feelings with you. I hope you enjoy AH more and more

Please help Afterhours by telling all your friends about us.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

one more here!!!! viva el trance!!!!!!! makes me feel alive

Thread Information