Magdelayna's 2007 Giveaway - 6 Free Tracks!

Magdelayna

Moments of Energy
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,a bit of an early xmas gift here - i havn't done any big giveaways for a year or so and i always believe if you have tracks lying around your HD that arnt signed or anything,you should share them for free :music:

Hope you enjoy them,any feedback & comments are much appreciated,you can use them in any sets if you wish :)

>>All tracks are 320 Kbps,click on the bold track title below the artwork to download.<<

(I used speedyshare,so click 'skip ad' near the top if that annoying thing comes up)

..........................................................................................

nunrgfreefallfr9.jpg

Nu-NRG - Freefall (Magdelayna's 'Progressiva' Remix)

A remix i did of Nu-NRG's great track 'Freefall' - ive always loved the main melody in this,so thought id do my own version of it,has more of a progressive feel to it,building up as it goes along.

hamptonroadjz1.jpg

Magdelayna - Hampton Road (Overture for Emma)

This is a track i made late last year dedicated to my girlfriend Emma,but i have updated it recently,adding more energy & other elements - its certainly one of my 'happiest' & 'epic' sounding melodies hehe,there has been a lot of good feedback about this one.

brightmorningstarvx4.jpg

Tiesto feat. BT - Bright Morningstar (Magdelayna's 'Nightstar' Remix)

A recent remix ive done,taking quite a departure in style from my usual uplfting stuff - opting to go for a more bangin' darker approach,but trying to keep energy in it.

soserenecoverck2.jpg

Mark Otten - So Serene (Magdelayna Sunset mix)

Again,another remix i made last year but really wanted to update - its a hypnotising,very 'trancy' remake of the original.

nyanacovergp8.jpg

Tiesto - Nyana (Magdelayna Remake)

One of Tiesto's best productions i feel,love the main melody - although ive never really been satisfied by this - my own remix,and have had mixed reactions from people who have heard it,some days i like it and some i dont myself heh,but i might as well share it, - some people might like it. :p

adbedbwko1.jpg

Magdelayna - Picture Book

A original track i finished in February,quite a laid back uplifting production,focusing a lot on the melodic side.

...i will re-upload the track links if they expire,and if any people still want them.

Adam :)

Last edited:
thx, will check it out :)

You know, I'm sure I've got Picture Book already on a CD but I think I've got it mis-labelled :lol:

All highly recommended though mate, nice work :music:

hehe yeah,it was originally a DC Project remix i did (which was named that when i gave it you) but i changed it for label reasons and made it into my own production :music:

Config : Hi mate,dint recognise your name on here hehe - ive been on AH for a while,just never really posted on here till recently :lol:

Back