New DJ Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Wood

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

The previous Dj Competition has been discontinued as of January 1st 2009 & in the short-term we have no plans for it to return. It is possible however it may return at some point in the future.

Watch this space for News and Updates
:grinning2:

Last edited:
Very very very good idea !! Now I must buy CDJ because I only have mixer and Virtual dj...

Great thing here! Lets hope there is some unrevealed talent out there :D

And hope there will be many participants :)

This should be very interesting. Who knows, maybe the next Armin van Buuren or DJ Tiesto will be discovered! Best wishes and kind regards to all the contestants that do take part.

nice idea - also will take part of it

Will be neat to hear some of these, I like the restrictions of either turntables or CDJ's. Sall about skill and determination. :)

Will be neat to hear some of these, I like the restrictions of either turntables or CDJ's. Sall about skill and determination. :)

Agreed ^^^^^^^^^

I have CDJ's but am still in the learning process,, tryin to take skill off the computer :music:

Upload your submissions!

:)

can we upload a set already? i have been only mixing for just under a year but it would be good to see how i stack up!
By the way, I love afterhours.fm, i cant believe its run out of my city! :wow::wow::wow:

very good, let's keep em coming :)

I love this ! Am gonna go record my set right away ! Is it okay if it was more to the house side of things ? I mean not dark house, but regular tech / tribal / electro house ? Cheerz !

well, basically anything you could possibly hear on ah.fm should be fine. theres not much regular house here, progressive a bit more. in any case, it's worth a try.

This idea is very interested and I can't wait who win :) :p

Uploading my set right now. Will be submitting it within today :)

Its good to see only Vinyl and CDJs are allowed; the djs can now show their skills properly!

:choon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back