Veselin Tasev
presents
Digital Trance World

maximix.jpg

Every Sunday
EST: 16:00 - 17:00
GMT: 21:00 - 22:00
CET: 22:00 - 23:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

this is a good track, I hope there will be more good tracks

this is a good track, I hope there will be more good tracks

:welcome: to afterhours mate! Enjoy yourself here and tell your friends about us!

@Maxi: Hey, your shows are always a treat on Sundays! :mml: Is it hard for you to make a set every week?

Banging mix ! :dancing:

Thank you. I was here in may but that was a expierence, I like a lot of musicstyles but now I think trance, progression styles are my favorite. Now I want to hear a lot of trance because 23rd of february & the 19th of april there are 2 big trance party's in my district. Trance Energy & Armin only (9hr set of armin v buuren). I want to now what's hot.
And from 21st of december I have 2 weeks no work and a lot of time to listen to the big AH party.

Thank you. I was here in may but that was a expierence, I like a lot of musicstyles but now I think trance, progression styles are my favorite. Now I want to hear a lot of trance because 23rd of february & the 19th of april there are 2 big trance party's in my district. Trance Energy & Armin only (9hr set of armin v buuren). I want to now what's hot.
And from 21st of december I have 2 weeks no work and a lot of time to listen to the big AH party.

WOW! 9 hours of armin... that should be really sweet! I would love to see him one of these days. Glad to hear that you have made up your mind about trance. Great choice mate!

@Maxi: IT WILL BE A SUPERMASSIVE EVENT I TELL YA!

:loveah:

Great tracks... some are very exklusive...!! Perfect sound at this time for sundays... :) :)

But I must say, I don't like the mixes, they are too fast from one into the next track... You know what I mean?

But the tracks are great!!! :) Love it!! :)
More like this, please!! :) :music: :super:

tjere is a massive line-up I can't wait.
But we have to wait 22 days and it will go fast when all the dj's will making mixes like this.

anyone know what this song is right now that's absolutely stunning right now?..

Great tracks... some are very exklusive...!! Perfect sound at this time for sundays... :) :)

But I must say, I don't like the mixes, they are too fast from one into the next track... You know what I mean?

But the tracks are great!!! :) Love it!! :)
More like this, please!! :) :music: :super:

He has a show every week, so you can tune in lots. BTW, :welcome: to afterhours!

Back