Debut Album: Craig Connelly - One Second Closer

Mr Goodgreef

Registered
Reaction score
Craig Connelly – One Second Closer
released on the brand new, completely independent label Higher Forces Records

Pre-order now and get the first single How Can I and Black Hole instantly!
http://smarturl.it/ccosc

osc_400.jpg

Manchester DJ and producer of 11 Beatport Trance chart-topping singles, Craig Connelly (Garuda, Armada), will release his debut artist album "One Second Closer" on February 24. Comprised of 12 new tracks, including singles with Christina Novelli, Gavin Beach, Jessica Lawrence and Sue McLaren, "One Second Closer" delves deep into a medley of vocal Trance, Progressive House and pop, showcasing Craig's immaculate production and songwriting skills through a variety of melodic dance tunes that inspire from day to night.

Pre-order is available now, along with the release of lead single "How Can I," an ethereal trancer featuring Jessica Lawrence. Over the weekend, "One Second Closer" became the bestselling dance music pre-order album on iTunes in the UK and US.

"One Second Closer" marks a new chapter in Craig's career, as he launches Higher Forces Records, an independent label "with a music-first A&R policy focused on only the most moving and authentic records." Along with the label, Craig will be curating "Higher Forces Radio," a new podcast featuring the newest and best sounds in Trance, House and everything in between.

Tracklist
1 Alive
2 We Are feat. Emma Connelly
3 Light The Way feat. Kat Marsh
4 How Can I feat. Jessica Lawrence
5 Battleground feat. Dan Dobson & Elle Vee
6 Out Of Orbit
7 Stay feat. Jessica Lawrence
8 Black Hole (Reprise) feat. Christina Novelli
9 Elevate feat. Renny Carroll
10 Home feat. Sue McLaren
11 One More Shot feat. Gavin Beach
12 Small Box For A Big Man

Listen to the first single How Can I right now on SoundCloud

Extended mix of How Can I available exclusively on Beatport!
Craig Connelly Feat. Jessica Lawrence – How Can I (Extended Mix)

Watch the full announcement from Craig revealing not only the album but also the brand new radio show and completely independent music label, Higher Forces Records

CONNECT WITH CRAIG CONNELLY
Facebook: facebook.com/craigconnellymusic
Twitter: @craig_connelly
Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/craigconnelly

For more information on Craig Connelly or to request an interview or review copy, please contact Erin Osovets at erin[AT]theory-x.com.

Back