Trance House Next Year

paddyoneil

Registered
Reaction score
So next year i will be trying to bring EDM to my University by hosting weekly trance parties. I made these posters to get people pumped. Tell me what you think.

RockyLighthouse.jpg
TheLighthouse.jpg
SpaceOcean.jpg

amazing, very nice!

Um...I think you spelled Premiere wrong..

And if you want to bring *edm* to your universe, dont just play trance, add in some prog and house too

That one with the dancer in the middle is nice!

Bring in some Progressive and House too;)

:super:

EDM at VT

1. nice work. regarding the middle one, u mite wanna try using a more realistic girl. of course, she's gotta be hot.
2. just my personal opinion here, but regarding "EDM"... i really like trance & pretty much only trance. for me the other genre's just don't turn me on--trance simply towers above the rest with its emotional power, its flowing melodies & when vocals/lyrics are added its just out of this world. however, some drums n' bass is a nice way bring the crowd down off the clouds... at any rate, go for a pure "trance theme" if you're the one calling the shots (& that's what YOU wanna do).
good luck from tallahassee! -steve.
(p.s., i've visited VT's campus a couple times & i'll always remember that sad day last April.)

Good call on the premier spelling. I fixed it. And I do play to play house as well as trance, but more people know what trance is so I put that on the poster. Thanks for the help.

I'd like the 1st poster... shortly ... it's cool :)

Back