John O'Callaghan-Big Sky

bachster

Registered
Reaction score
The John O'Callaghan remix of Big Sky seems to be the favorite song out there right now. I seen Armin Van Buuren in Austin,Texas on 3 November 2007 and he opened his show with that song and rocked the house. Armin has also played that song on ASOTmany times now.

Overplayed, and a little overhyped

But its a good song, and it took a lot longer than most songs to get tired of it

Agnelli & Nelson remix ftw

I don't see really how you can argue for the original, the synths are ugly, there's no buildup or anything...

I enjoy the remix Armin Van Buuren did while watching him live better but since I don't have that the John O'Callaghan remix is pretty good. Thanks for the reply

the agneliia & nelson remix has been sending me into a dancing frenzy everytime i hear it. werent to keen on it at first but now its my fave current tune. beautifuL!!!

xruntime, you got it a bit over played but I would still say it is a great song.

John O'Callaghan remix ftw!

To everyone in here .... what would be your top five of the year? Did you go to Armin's website and vote for your top five?

Overplayed, and a little overhyped

But its a good song, and it took a lot longer than most songs to get tired of it

Agnelli & Nelson remix ftw

I don't see really how you can argue for the original, the synths are ugly, there's no buildup or anything...

I love Angeli & Nelson remix and I listen it over and over (I mean not a lot , but 2 or 3 repeat's ) . This is massive production :) :super:

although it is the best version, agnelli & nelson do make it sound remarkably like their holding onto nothing. but even that is a reet tune!

I'd be horrified if it was... I don't even enjoy the vocals that much. The lyrics are good but i'm not fond of the vocalist. And the melody is only an 8/10.

pretty sure we'll find out if it's the tune of the year tomorrow on ASOT.

Not a fan of the original mix but I love the Agnelli & Nelson remix :)

Too overplayed and promoted way too much

and it came out as the asot tune of the year!? What the f*ck!? :yikes:

this track goes straight to the garbage can. :thumbsdown:

Bingo

just because it got #1 ? naw, this is a great song, but its just not worthy of the title #1 trance track of the year

just because it got #1 ? naw, this is a great song, but its just not worthy of the title #1 trance track of the year

nah that's not the reason why. The track was great when i first heard it; but then it got played so many times over and over again that it eventually got very boring to me and i lost complete interest in it afterwards.

How and the hell was that named the #1 choone of the year?! Its a great one but definently not #1!

You know what, I'm hating this one more than ever, maybe it should go to the trash can

Its a good track, its just pop, not trance...same with Anthem, another tune that I liked but now I'm hating...

Back