Let's talk about.......

Abominus

Registered
Reaction score
Tiësto’s Middle East concert scandal - Beatportal

I THINK that I posted something like this before but, I find the comments after the article very interesting.

I have never seen Tiesto and I *may* never will but, can anyone here agree or disagree on all of this? I am sure some of you have seen Tiesto somewhere along the line and have some stories to tell.

Okay peeps, let 'er rip:super:

Abominus

Tiesto rocks, but I believe the promoters' story on this one...that's really stupid to let down so many fans just because you're getting paid in a foreign currency (which is expected...) and you might lose a little of it in the transfer to euros or whatever.

Is it just me, or is Tiesto's arms iinproportionately long to the rest of his body?

The dance of death perhaps? :mask:

Long has there existed dissension between the international exchange rate. It happens at hotels, at airports and at Disneyland. You could put it down to Tiesto's inability to recognise this currency, or you could judge it on its merits. The man of the moment may have agreed to the sum of say USD$15,000, however translated, and if you coincide that sum with the country's potential political or social instability and the fact that it may have devalued that particular currency, the fact that there may have been no clear contract and that little to no contact may have been made between Tiesto and his promoter, correlations exist to extend Tiesto reasonable doubt. I think you would not entirely know the absolute truth unless you were either Tiesto or the promoter. But with the exchange of currency at hand, I think if your affluence proves you've the ability to fly yourself privately across continents, then certainly you've the ability to employ an accountant, or at length, a financial adviser.

The question really is; would you breach your own contract, no matter how unclear, to play to thousands of adoring fans?

Tiesto may just have been more interested in business than in bolstering that banging beat. Then again, he may in fact be telling the truth. Why wouldn't he want to play to some three thousand Saudi's? I know I would...:wow:

Last edited:
He looks more muscled than Armin...now, against David West, that's another story

i think he's overrated. his ego is far too big. i lost all respect for Tiesto a long time ago...he's too commercial and all about the money it seems. his compilations suck too. boring...ok he had a few good hits but thats about it.

i think he's overrated. his ego is far too big. i lost all respect for Tiesto a long time ago...he's too commercial and all about the money it seems. his compilations suck too. boring...ok he had a few good hits but thats about it.

i agree too commercial now time to step down now tiesto xDx

I do hear that his "Elements of Life" cd suck:p

:music:

Probably best to take a listen for yourself and then judge. Judging from other peoples opinion on *anything* is always a bad thing, imo. Being the recieving end of other peoples 2nd hand judgements is not good, trust me.

Back