Thread: hi all

Just got here

hi all

my first post guys. I have loved this music for a long time now. even though people say that they grew out of it, I guess I didn't. I love this music. If you from so cal, remember all the good underground parties back in the 90's?? I did. those were the good old days. just wanna say hi to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jhondayaaj View Post
    my first post guys. I have loved this music for a long time now. even though people say that they grew out of it, I guess I didn't. I love this music. If you from so cal, remember all the good underground parties back in the 90's?? I did. those were the good old days. just wanna say hi to everyone.
    I'm in Northern Cali and yeah, I hear people saying they grew out of it too but you know if you really love the music. I mean REALLY love the music, you don't grow out of it. It's more you grow out of partying so hard but the MUSIC, it does not leave you!!

Welcome and To your continued LOVE of the MUSIC!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mark Won
    AuraSF
    E-mail: Mark@AuraSF.com
    Web: http://www.AuraSF.com

Just got here
    Quote Originally Posted by MDUB View Post
    I'm in Northern Cali and yeah, I hear people saying they grew out of it too but you know if you really love the music. I mean REALLY love the music, you don't grow out of it. It's more you grow out of partying so hard but the MUSIC, it does not leave you!!

Welcome and To your continued LOVE of the MUSIC!!!
    thanks for the welcoming. I always wanted to come party in northern cali and the bay area, but I was just too young and never had a ride to come out that far.

hey all,im fromt msia but im moving to cali and i dono which coast it is but all i know is that is at inglewood and i would like to mix around with the crowd,i myself love trance and parties altough im abit young but would just love to play for a gig

Quote Originally Posted by jhondayaaj View Post

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm too in So. Cal and oh boy remember those raving days...Anyone in So. Cal remember "How Sweet It Is"
    Quality is not expensive...Its priceless

Thread Information