Track for my Wedding...

whoisgod

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Merry Xmas, Happy new year and all the other stuff...

i am looking for a track to my wedding party. something that start slowly with low bpm, something that the guests will think that is just another ordinary song and then after a minute or so the party start....
thanx

Yoav - Beautiful Lie

Yoav - Beautiful Lie (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) comes to mind... but that mite not be appropriate for the occasion!! however, most folks wouldn't even hear/notice when he actually sings "beautiful lie". its a great song nevertheless.
at any rate that is so cool u wanna slip some trance in for the glorious day. i hope he/she loves trance too. heck, if i could do it again (that is my wedding day) i would have infused a lot of trance in. but that was in 1993, so i guess what we love today wasn't around then. heck, i was into Dead Can Dance, ThrillKill Kult & Frontline Assembly.
steve in TLH

Sunlounger - Another Day On The Terrace (Intro Club Mix)

HYPNOSIS - PULSTAR (AIRWAVE REMIX)

(already tested in a wedding and had a great success)

Yoav - Beautiful Lie (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) comes to mind... but that mite not be appropriate for the occasion!! however, most folks wouldn't even hear/notice when he actually sings "beautiful lie". its a great song nevertheless.
at any rate that is so cool u wanna slip some trance in for the glorious day. i hope he/she loves trance too. heck, if i could do it again (that is my wedding day) i would have infused a lot of trance in. but that was in 1993, so i guess what we love today wasn't around then. heck, i was into Dead Can Dance, ThrillKill Kult & Frontline Assembly.
steve in TLH

AD4E, man you just throw me back in time right there with your memories!!!
Coudn't resist... taped Front Line Assembly in youtube and just raved on Mindphaser.... and then Prophecy!!! And then, came back to my mind Front 242 and got Headhunter blast in my face!!! That was something!!! Then Opening tracks!!! Took me back end of 80ies beginning of 90ies, goin out in Belgiums clubs in Anvers and along the french frontiers.....
Thnaks for the nice memories!!:grinning:

Opus III - Its A Fine Day (Leon Bolier Remix) I think that track can help... :)

Above & Beyond Home chillout mix >Love it< :grinning:

Mike Foyle has some great tracks with really beautiful piano ... my favorite is Shipwrecked. Good luck finding something that works and let us know what you choose ... =]

:iagree: serendi3.......Anything by Mike Foyle would be beautiful.

Back