Thread: Directed to Majai

Directed to Majai

Are any big name DJs coming to Fur anytime soon? I'm going back to VT on the 13th and my friends wanted me to take them to a Club for some EDM before we head back. Oh and kick ass set on Saturday with Cosmic Gate. That was awesome.
    Dance 'till the Sunrise

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by paddyoneil View Post
    Are any big name DJs coming to Fur anytime soon? I'm going back to VT on the 13th and my friends wanted me to take them to a Club for some EDM before we head back. Oh and kick ass set on Saturday with Cosmic Gate. That was awesome.
    Hi there,
    I'd suggest you check out Matt Darey and Jan Johnston at Fur this Saturday on Dec 29th. Jan will be performing a live performance and Matt Darey will be spinning a DJ set.
    On January 12th you should also check out John O'Callaghan as well
    You can get tickets for just $10 at Groove Tickets: Purchase Your Club and Rave Tickets Online
    See you there ;)
    Majai

Majai V4
    MySpace.com - MAJAI - Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC - Electronica / Trance / Progressive - www.myspace.com/majaimusic

AH Listener
    ah yes yes

Wink

2 more days !!!!!

AH Listener
    dear majai

when is phoria going to comeout?

also who did the remix so far? whats the best one??

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AnyMore View Post
    dear majai

when is phoria going to comeout?

also who did the remix so far? whats the best one??

We're hoping the track comes out between Jan and the time of the Winter Music Conference. It is wide window but we are talking with a couple of labels to partner with ;)
    For "Phoria" we have remixes from JvD, DJ Shah, Airbase, Elevation. DJ Eco and Peter Wibe also did a mix as well. Our favorite this is a hard choice
    We like them all. Lets just say each mix works for different settings. For a harder driving techier peak time progressive trance set the Airbase and Elevation mix would be our choice. While for an earlier progressive trance set DJ Shah is optimal. I think also the crossover crowd will like the DJ Shah mix. Peter Wibe remix also works also for a progressive- Markus Schulz type set. For uplifting trance mix JvD would be the ideal mix. For later night I think DJ Eco set fits.

Majai V4
    MySpace.com - MAJAI - Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC - Electronica / Trance / Progressive - www.myspace.com/majaimusic

DJ Shah remix! That'll be awesome for sure.
    Last edited by xruntime; Dec 28th, 2007 at 00:20.
    Read this --> lacitybeat.com/cms/story/detail/trance_out/6530/

AH Listener
    i only heard elevation and shah mix. i like both but shah is better. elevation sounds too electro and not enough lyric. hmm

what other songs do u have other than lightwave? good stuff mang

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AnyMore View Post
    i only heard elevation and shah mix. i like both but shah is better. elevation sounds too electro and not enough lyric. hmm

what other songs do u have other than lightwave? good stuff mang

don't forget there is the JvD mix ;) check out their other remixes at MySpace.com - Joshua Cunningham + Jorn van Deynhoven - Bloemendaal aan Zee / Amsterdam, NL - Trance / Club / Progressive - www.myspace.com/bloomingdalemusic

We have an electro dance track "Change My Mind" we did this back in '04 and will release it very soon. The ronnie remix is on our myspace,
    We're working on a follow up to "Phoria" at the moment. Also we plan to have a complete update of our demo track "Strange" which is on our site.

Trance will always be our first love but we plan to mix it up throwing in a couple tracks that are a little different from time to time.

Majai V4

Thread Information