EOYC 2017 Community Contest - Main Thread

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thread will open 20:00 CEsT on Oct 19th.

Rules:

Set info:
60:00 mins long (+-2 mins is ok)
CBR format 44.1 kHz
192 - 320k Quality
Style: Trance & Progressive NO House!

Set name syntax:
Example: DJ Name - EOYC 2017 Contest.zip
DJ Name - EOYC 2016 Contest.mp3 <-- actual set
DJ Name - EOYC 2016 Contest.txt <-- actual tracklist

Both these files zipped and uploaded to (sendspace - soundcloud - mixcloud zippysharelink ONLY!!) any other links will be ignored

** sets must be 320k **

You must be registered to qualify, you need to post the link yourself not someone for you!

Only 1 "one" submission per DJ.

19 october - 31st october this thread will open for sets at 20:00 CEsT + posting sets (40 max)
1st november - 20th download sets and listen to them to vote later.
21st november - 30th Poll Goes online
http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?90010-EOYC-2017-Community-Contest-Poll
1st december - poll will be closed
2nd december Winners announced (winners will need to make new fresh sets for EOYC) 20 winners.
10th december deadline for contest winner sets

** Please do not cheat and create accounts for votes as they will be removed. **

Last edited by a moderator:
That time of the year again.

So excited to be part of the contest.

The best part is to appreciate each of the 40 submitted mixes :music::music::music:

Bring it on!

Yesss!!! this is the best time of the year :super::super::super:

I will do my best to be part of the '' EOYC ''.....

Excited too!

I Have question about this line:
"Both these files zipped and uploaded to (sendspace - soundcloud - mixcloud zippysharelink ONLY!!) any other links will be ignored"

What this mean: I must upload ZIP of SET to one of them (sendspace, soundcloud and others), or I can upload on one of them?

I Have question about this line:
"Both these files zipped and uploaded to (sendspace - soundcloud - mixcloud zippysharelink ONLY!!) any other links will be ignored"

What this mean: I must upload ZIP of SET to one of them (sendspace, soundcloud and others), or I can upload on one of them?
you can do everything, you can for one.

I can't wait for EOYC 2017 on AH.FM!!!!! All of the Trance & Progressive Lovers - our favourite radio event is coming!!!! :) :) :)

thread been opened.

Hello Dan! The thread is open ¿for posting the contest mix right now??? or 20:00 CEST?

Hello Dan! The thread is open ¿for posting the contest mix right now??? or 20:00 CEST?

They opened it an hour earlier than said, last year too :)

Back