EOYC 2017 Community Contest - Poll

Choose your favorite sets *multivote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
poll thread for contestants

Thread will open 20:00 CEsT on Oct 19th.

Rules:

Set info:
60:00 mins long (+-2 mins is ok)
CBR format 44.1 kHz
192 - 320k Quality
Style: Trance & Progressive NO House!

Set name syntax:
Example: DJ Name - EOYC 2017 Contest.zip
DJ Name - EOYC 2016 Contest.mp3 <-- actual set
DJ Name - EOYC 2016 Contest.txt <-- actual tracklist

Both these files zipped and uploaded to (sendspace - soundcloud - mixcloud zippysharelink ONLY!!) any other links will be ignored

** sets must be 320k **

You must be registered to qualify, you need to post the link yourself not someone for you!

Only 1 "one" submission per DJ.

19 october - 31st october this thread will open for sets at 20:00 CEsT + posting sets (40 max)
1st november - 20th download sets and listen to them to vote later.
21st november - 30th Poll Goes online
http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?90010-EOYC-2017-Community-Contest-Poll
1st december - poll will be closed
2nd december Winners announced (winners will need to make new fresh sets for EOYC) 20 winners.
10th december deadline for contest winner sets

** Please do not cheat and create accounts for votes as they will be removed. **

Last edited by a moderator:
Aplausos para la Sesión del Sr. Jezdom y mi deseo de que sea un merecido Campeón

No chance to win without friends on AH.FM (((
I don't care about winning. This contest is a small chance to represent my small country in map of trance music world .:music:

​Good luck mi querido amigo Jezdom !!! Your sets are always superb and perfection Abrazos :)

We believe in sharing emotions that connects us on a deeper level, and we achieve this purpose through our love of music.
Listening to your mix, i was lost in this moment of tranquility, truly inspiring a state of trance.
This made me realise that the upcoming poll is simply a space where we are in the care of each other.

​Why write it to all the participants to vote for you?

We believe in sharing emotions that connects us on a deeper level, and we achieve this purpose through our love of music.
Listening to your mix, i was lost in this moment of tranquility, truly inspiring a state of trance.
This made me realise that the upcoming poll is simply a space where we are in the care of each other.

​Why write it to all the participants to vote for you?

Each of us deserves the opportunity to share their passion of trance music to the world and Ah.fm is generously providing the means to this opportunity.

Our mixes has a part of us in them and my hope is that we can reach everyone's hearts through music.

Good Luck for everything :) i vote for Maarten Metz :)
Powodzenia Damian !

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
That's the long-awaited moment of which many have been waiting. Everyone deserves a victory, but let the strongest win
Good luck everyone!!!

Vote for S.K.Y. please. He make amazing classic sets! I want to hear them again.

Voted for everyone, everyone has something of their own.

:book: 29hours left to vote :driver: come on :)

ecd373fc948209bfb1ba39419f68e552.gif

Back