My Dj-ing Toyz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geelite

Registered
Reaction score
Here's some of my toyz....i dont have a camera, these pix were taken by a friend of mine & DAMN is he got a nice Digital Camera...touch wood

2 x Numark CDX CD Players
1 x Numark 5000FX Mixer
1 x Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro
I've also got my eyes on the Soundcraft Dj Mixers UREI 1603 or 1601E/S :wow:

DSC_7525.jpg

DSC_7527.jpg

DSC_7515.jpg

DSC_7557.jpg

Those are some hot decks, nice :D

Great gear!:super:

That 3rd pic is just tough:grinning:

Abominus

Thanx my friends...here are some more pix for you's to enjoy :music:

DSC_7519.jpg

DSC_7518.jpg

DSC_7517.jpg

DSC_7516.jpg

i've seen those decks before at a friends house and they are very neat and good to mix with.. only problem i heard was the bitchy 0,5 pitch which doesn't really allow you to leave ur pitch untouched for over a minute..

the pics look very nice btw :)

and what the hell? you SIT during mixing? :eek:

i've seen those decks before at a friends house and they are very neat and good to mix with.. only problem i heard was the bitchy 0,5 pitch which doesn't really allow you to leave ur pitch untouched for over a minute..

the pics look very nice btw :)

and what the hell? you SIT during mixing? :eek:

No i dont usually sit but we did that night cause we wanted to change the scene & i coudnt move the bloody table stand downstairs...its too HEAVY!

That last photo is a great one:super:

Yeah some good ol brandy which is not usually my thing, but my mate loves it. I had to put that pic in there...innit :)

I am not a Brandy fan at all, or Cognac, Whiskey, Gin and Sambuca. I go for Vodka and Rum. Oh and Jagermesiter too:)

Yea, that pic is very nice:grinning:

I am not a Brandy fan at all, or Cognac, Whiskey, Gin and Sambuca. I go for Vodka and Rum. Oh and Jagermesiter too:)

Yea, that pic is very nice:grinning:
I'm going for Absinthe tonite & loads other drinks too of course...it is the last day of the year :beer:

I'm going for Absinthe tonite & loads other drinks too of course...it is the last day of the year :beer:

Oh man I could go for some Absinthe right about now:drunk:

But, the deal is that it's sort of illegal here in the US. You can have it shipped and all but then, it has to go through customs. Eh.:p

I heard that Czech Absinthe is good. Any others that you can recommend and where can I buy Absinthe from?

Obviously, since you drink the stuff, how potent is it?

Oh man I could go for some Absinthe right about now:drunk:

But, the deal is that it's sort of illegal here in the US. You can have it shipped and all but then, it has to go through customs. Eh.:p

I heard that Czech Absinthe is good. Any others that you can recommend and where can I buy Absinthe from?

Obviously, since you drink the stuff, how potent is it?
Yep the Czech stuff is really good :grinning: ...damn i didnt know it was illegal in US and probably other countries :hmmm:

Its really stronge stuff...all i know is that everytime i party with it i dont know what happens next or the next damn day :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back