Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Photography

Photography

I like taking pictures, in fact my camera is with me at all times, so i have lots to share

Post any pictures that you have taken and really like, just don't post any photo manipulations or alterations.

Please, resize your pictures, provide a description for them and avoid quoting the image :tongue:
    Last edited by t4e; Jan 3rd, 2008 at 04:16.
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.

The Hague in the pond at the entrance of Madurodam

Double rainbow after a fierce thunderstorm

London England

i like to call those "different perspective"

London Eye

The Swiss Tower (i love the way it looks as if there's two towers)

Niiice, great photos. They look pro!

Universal Language
    Quote Originally Posted by t4e View Post
    I like taking pictures, in fact my camera is with me at all times, so i have lots to share

Post any pictures that you have taken and really like, just don't post any photo manipulations or alterations.

Please, resize your pictures, provide a description for them and avoid quoting the image :tongue:
    I do photography aswell...what do you mean by maniuplations & alterations? You talking about things like contrast enhancement, saturation etc?
    Download @ DreamensioN.net
    Podcast Subscribe @ Feedburner

Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN View Post
    I do photography aswell...what do you mean by maniuplations & alterations? You talking about things like contrast enhancement, saturation etc?

enhancements are fine...but i like to see pure photography in the sense of real scenes, objects etc..., not photoshopped stuff where you add effects, objects and so on.....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by t4e View Post
    The Hague in the pond at the entrance of Madurodam

Double rainbow after a fierce thunderstorm

I like the double rainbow one and hey.......

that little grey car looks like mine

Great phots! I like the Swiss towers, neat reflection effect.

Universal Language
    Ok well...here are some of mine..

This is a lighthouse at Port Fairy, in Victoria. This photo was taking during high winds (as you can see from the waves).

A sunset over Brisbane city.

My car

My girlfriends car sliding

This is a photo before dawn, from the top of Mt Warning (the highest mountain on the east coast of Australia).

Same location at sunrise

And again...

This is behind the mountain...you can see the shadow on the range below, and the moon is still in the sky.

I won't post it for viewing, but this is a panorama of the whole area.
    http://www.dreamension.net/3-Gallery...g/panorama.jpg

I got heaps more too, but these are ones that are immediatly hosted. I like doing landscapes, the occasional portrait, or cityscapes.
    Last edited by DreamensioN; Jan 4th, 2008 at 01:33.

Smile My Offerings

Here are *some* of my photographs. I am a beginner if that's what you can call it but I have been involved with photography for the last 10 years. I will have a website up soon that will showcase photo, music and poetry.

As you can see in some photos, I do have a "dark" theme going on. Moody, serious, even mysterious at times

Let's get to it, shall we?

Small frog that was on my car while I was washing it.

Me at the stairwell of some high class condo in Downtown Tampa. Oh and by the way, I do MOST of my photography on my own. Of course, if I am hugging someone then I did not take the pic

A frog on top of a window frame. I call this one "Creature Comforts."

Mr. Pinkus, a comic photo project of mine and an AH favortite

Me at an empty pool in some derelict motel.

Mr. Pinkus and my friends DJ Hi-Def and DJ Trix.

And that's pretty much it! I will make an announcement once the site is up and running!!

From Tampa, Florida,
    Abominus

Ok well...here are some of mine..

This is a lighthouse at Port Fairy, in Victoria. This photo was taking during high winds (as you can see from the waves).

A sunset over Brisbane city.

My car

My girlfriends car sliding

This is a photo before dawn, from the top of Mt Warning (the highest mountain on the east coast of Australia).

Same location at sunrise

And again...

This is behind the mountain...you can see the shadow on the range below, and the moon is still in the sky.

I won't post it for viewing, but this is a panorama of the whole area.
    http://www.dreamension.net/3-Gallery...g/panorama.jpg

I got heaps more too, but these are ones that are immediatly hosted. I like doing landscapes, the occasional portrait, or cityscapes.
    Those are some sick nasty pics!!

The one with the lighthouse owns!!

Hey, what kind of car is that? You race it or is it just for "show?"

The sunset pics are awesome too. What kind of camera are you using there?

Last edited by DreamensioN; Jan 4th, 2008 at 01:34.

Universal Language
    Its an Nissan S15 Silvia, but here in Australia we call it the "Nissan 200SX". I make that point because in the US, the "200sx" is again...a different car.

It used to be my daily driver, then I bought another car (between my gf & I we have 3 cars), and now I just use mine for weekends and track events.

My camera is an Olympus C750 - only 4Mp. Its old now and I've been thinking of upgrading to a D-SLR for a while, but I can't justify it because the old Olympus still works. Though...the C750 was one of the top cameras you could get...in 2004. LOL

Universal Language
    Actually - that reminds me... 3 years ago I did a trip along the south coast of Victoria, driving the Great Ocean Road (a famous drive in Australia) and I took heaps of pics.

I'll post more of those...cause I took lots of photos of the different lighthouses and the scenary there. I'll upload them over the next few days.

Its an Nissan S15 Silvia, but here in Australia we call it the "Nissan 200SX". I make that point because in the US, the "200sx" is again...a different car.

It used to be my daily driver, then I bought another car (between my gf & I we have 3 cars), and now I just use mine for weekends and track events.

My camera is an Olympus C750 - only 4Mp. Its old now and I've been thinking of upgrading to a D-SLR for a while, but I can't justify it because the old Olympus still works. Though...the C750 was one of the top cameras you could get...in 2004. LOL
    Yea, I heard of the 200SX. The ones that are the most popular here in the States are the 350ZX and the older style 300ZX.

I tell you what:

Digital Camera Resource Page: Camera Reviews & Info Database

Digital Camera Reviews and News: Digital Photography Review: Forums, Glossary, FAQ

Those are great sites to check out the cameras that you want and more. That's what I use to learn about cameras and all. I know that some cameras are known by different names.

I have a Minolta X700. It's a film camera but it is about 20 years old. People would KILL for that camera since it is rare. But, I am going for a Canon Rebel Xti (the 400D around the world.) Great flipping camera. The shots I posted were taken wwith a 6mp Sony camera. That camera broke a few months ago and I am now going to switch to Canon. Better image quality in my opinion.

If you are serious about photography, you are going to have to buy a new one eventually.

I hope the sites help

Hey, have you won at any of the track events? What does you car do at 1/4 mile?

Actually - that reminds me... 3 years ago I did a trip along the south coast of Victoria, driving the Great Ocean Road (a famous drive in Australia) and I took heaps of pics.

I'll post more of those...cause I took lots of photos of the different lighthouses and the scenary there. I'll upload them over the next few days.

beautiful pics...i love sunsets too, my apartment faces West

btw...can you scale down your pics, it stretches the forum page too much ...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information