Photography

t4e

Registered
Reaction score
I like taking pictures, in fact my camera is with me at all times, so i have lots to share :)

Post any pictures that you have taken and really like, just don't post any photo manipulations or alterations.

Please, resize your pictures, provide a description for them and avoid quoting the image :tongue:

Last edited:
The Hague in the pond at the entrance of Madurodam

P7200237.jpg

Double rainbow after a fierce thunderstorm

P5150009.jpg

London England

i like to call those "different perspective"

London Eye

010.jpg

The Swiss Tower (i love the way it looks as if there's two towers)

023.jpg

I like taking pictures, in fact my camera is with me at all times, so i have lots to share :)

Post any pictures that you have taken and really like, just don't post any photo manipulations or alterations.

Please, resize your pictures, provide a description for them and avoid quoting the image :tongue:

I do photography aswell...what do you mean by maniuplations & alterations? You talking about things like contrast enhancement, saturation etc?

I do photography aswell...what do you mean by maniuplations & alterations? You talking about things like contrast enhancement, saturation etc?

enhancements are fine...but i like to see pure photography in the sense of real scenes, objects etc..., not photoshopped stuff where you add effects, objects and so on.....:)

The Hague in the pond at the entrance of Madurodam

P7200237.jpg

Double rainbow after a fierce thunderstorm

P5150009.jpg

I like the double rainbow one and hey.......

that little grey car looks like mine:p:)

Ok well...here are some of mine..

This is a lighthouse at Port Fairy, in Victoria. This photo was taking during high winds (as you can see from the waves).
Port%20Fairy.jpg

A sunset over Brisbane city.
brisbane_sunset.jpg

My car
my_car.jpg

My girlfriends car sliding
jo_drifting.jpg

This is a photo before dawn, from the top of Mt Warning (the highest mountain on the east coast of Australia).
predawn.jpg

Same location at sunrise
dawn_mtwarning.jpg

And again...
mt_warning_sunrise.jpg

This is behind the mountain...you can see the shadow on the range below, and the moon is still in the sky.
mt_warning_shadow.jpg

I won't post it for viewing, but this is a panorama of the whole area.
http://www.dreamension.net/3-Gallery/DreamensioN Photography/Mt Warning/panorama.jpg

I got heaps more too, but these are ones that are immediatly hosted. I like doing landscapes, the occasional portrait, or cityscapes.

Last edited:
My Offerings

Here are *some* of my photographs. I am a beginner if that's what you can call it but I have been involved with photography for the last 10 years. I will have a website up soon that will showcase photo, music and poetry.

As you can see in some photos, I do have a "dark" theme going on. Moody, serious, even mysterious at times:mask:

Let's get to it, shall we?

DSC01171.jpg

Small frog that was on my car while I was washing it.

DSC01592.jpg

Me at the stairwell of some high class condo in Downtown Tampa. Oh and by the way, I do MOST of my photography on my own. Of course, if I am hugging someone then I did not take the pic:p

DSC02540.jpg

A frog on top of a window frame. I call this one "Creature Comforts."

DSC02533.jpg

Mr. Pinkus, a comic photo project of mine and an AH favortite:super:

DSC03328.jpg

Me at an empty pool in some derelict motel.

DSC02282-1.jpg

Mr. Pinkus and my friends DJ Hi-Def and DJ Trix.

And that's pretty much it! I will make an announcement once the site is up and running!!

From Tampa, Florida,
Abominus:music:

Ok well...here are some of mine..

This is a lighthouse at Port Fairy, in Victoria. This photo was taking during high winds (as you can see from the waves).
Port%20Fairy.jpg

A sunset over Brisbane city.
brisbane_sunset.jpg

My car
my_car.jpg

My girlfriends car sliding
jo_drifting.jpg

This is a photo before dawn, from the top of Mt Warning (the highest mountain on the east coast of Australia).
predawn.jpg

Same location at sunrise
dawn_mtwarning.jpg

And again...
mt_warning_sunrise.jpg

This is behind the mountain...you can see the shadow on the range below, and the moon is still in the sky.
mt_warning_shadow.jpg

I won't post it for viewing, but this is a panorama of the whole area.
http://www.dreamension.net/3-Gallery/DreamensioN Photography/Mt Warning/panorama.jpg

I got heaps more too, but these are ones that are immediatly hosted. I like doing landscapes, the occasional portrait, or cityscapes.

Those are some sick nasty pics!!:super:

The one with the lighthouse owns!!

Hey, what kind of car is that? You race it or is it just for "show?"

The sunset pics are awesome too. What kind of camera are you using there?

:music:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its an Nissan S15 Silvia, but here in Australia we call it the "Nissan 200SX". I make that point because in the US, the "200sx" is again...a different car.

It used to be my daily driver, then I bought another car (between my gf & I we have 3 cars), and now I just use mine for weekends and track events.

My camera is an Olympus C750 - only 4Mp. Its old now and I've been thinking of upgrading to a D-SLR for a while, but I can't justify it because the old Olympus still works. Though...the C750 was one of the top cameras you could get...in 2004. LOL

Actually - that reminds me... 3 years ago I did a trip along the south coast of Victoria, driving the Great Ocean Road (a famous drive in Australia) and I took heaps of pics.

I'll post more of those...cause I took lots of photos of the different lighthouses and the scenary there. I'll upload them over the next few days.

Its an Nissan S15 Silvia, but here in Australia we call it the "Nissan 200SX". I make that point because in the US, the "200sx" is again...a different car.

It used to be my daily driver, then I bought another car (between my gf & I we have 3 cars), and now I just use mine for weekends and track events.

My camera is an Olympus C750 - only 4Mp. Its old now and I've been thinking of upgrading to a D-SLR for a while, but I can't justify it because the old Olympus still works. Though...the C750 was one of the top cameras you could get...in 2004. LOL

Yea, I heard of the 200SX. The ones that are the most popular here in the States are the 350ZX and the older style 300ZX.

I tell you what:

Digital Camera Resource Page: Camera Reviews & Info Database

Digital Camera Reviews and News: Digital Photography Review: Forums, Glossary, FAQ

Those are great sites to check out the cameras that you want and more. That's what I use to learn about cameras and all. I know that some cameras are known by different names.

I have a Minolta X700. It's a film camera but it is about 20 years old. People would KILL for that camera since it is rare. But, I am going for a Canon Rebel Xti (the 400D around the world.) Great flipping camera. The shots I posted were taken wwith a 6mp Sony camera. That camera broke a few months ago and I am now going to switch to Canon. Better image quality in my opinion.

If you are serious about photography, you are going to have to buy a new one eventually.

I hope the sites help:grinning:

Hey, have you won at any of the track events? What does you car do at 1/4 mile?

Actually - that reminds me... 3 years ago I did a trip along the south coast of Victoria, driving the Great Ocean Road (a famous drive in Australia) and I took heaps of pics.

I'll post more of those...cause I took lots of photos of the different lighthouses and the scenary there. I'll upload them over the next few days.

beautiful pics...i love sunsets too, my apartment faces West :)

btw...can you scale down your pics, it stretches the forum page too much ... :hug:

Wow! There are some really nice photos going on there, you guys certainly know what your doing with your cameras, that's for sure!

I've only had my camera for a couple of months so can't show you anything as flash as that, but I've got some nice photos of my home town on the South Coast of England...

*click each photo to view the fullsize version*

^Seaford Head, Splash Point

^Seaford Beach

^Seaford Head

^Shot up Seaford beach toward Newhaven, the vehicle in the background is rebuilding the beach as it washes away. This is because it's man made.

^Huge dodgy steps leading down toward the bay at the coastguard cottages, near the Seven Sisters and Beachy Head, the famous suicide spot. I was just there taking photos though :lol:

^The Seven Sisters, that slope is very steep, my photo doesn't do it justice.

^Good thing that sign was there otherwise I may have fallen several hundred feet to my death. :lol:

Last edited:
^^ I like those...one day, I've really gotta visit there. To me, it just looks so....English. I like it!

Here are a couple more from me...

Portrait of Jo
jo.jpg

This is a rental car we drove when we were on holidays. Jo's the one driving. We drove past this green field in Victoria's southern end (the bottom of Australia), and this patch of grass reminded me of the default Windows XP wallpaper. So I got out and took a photo.
nice_drive.jpg

This is my hometown at night, photo taken from the Mt Cootha lookout in Brisbane.
brisbane_night.jpg

This is a panoramic photo I took when I was in Seattle.
seattle.jpg

Last edited:
^^ I like those...one day, I've really gotta visit there. To me, it just looks so....English. I like it!

Here are a couple more from me...

Portrait of Jo
jo.jpg

This is a rental car we drove when we were on holidays. Jo's the one driving. We drove past this green field in Victoria's southern end (the bottom of Australia), and this patch of grass reminded me of the default Windows XP wallpaper. So I got out and took a photo.
nice_drive.jpg

This is my hometown at night, photo taken from the Mt Cootha lookout in Brisbane.
brisbane_night.jpg

This is a panoramic photo I took when I was in Seattle.
seattle.jpg

That DOES look like the Windows XP desktop!!!:lol:

Nice pics!!

Abominus:mask:

Wow! There are some really nice photos going on there, you guys certainly know what your doing with your cameras, that's for sure!

I've only had my camera for a couple of months so can't show you anything as flash as that, but I've got some nice photos of my home town on the South Coast of England...

*click each photo to view the fullsize version*

^Seaford Head, Splash Point

^Seaford Beach

^Seaford Head

^Shot up Seaford beach toward Newhaven, the vehicle in the background is rebuilding the beach as it washes away. This is because it's man made.

^Huge dodgy steps leading down toward the bay at the coastguard cottages, near the Seven Sisters and Beachy Head, the famous suicide spot. I was just there taking photos though :lol:

^The Seven Sisters, that slope is very steep, my photo doesn't do it justice.

^Good thing that sign was there otherwise I may have fallen several hundred feet to my death. :lol:

Famous suicide spot???!!!

Backstory please.

:music:

Amsterdam - The smallest house #7, its only the width of the door :)

P7190211.jpg

The Hague - Madurodam...The Netherlands replicated in minute detail on a 1:25 scale.
All is set in beautiful gardens. Windmills turn, ships sail trough the harbour and trains are traversing the city on the world's largest miniature railway.
btw: all the vegetation is real...even the trees :)

P7200231.jpg

Back