• Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Lockstone

Tracklist:

01. Daniel Kandi - What Happens When We End (Extended Mix) [Always Alive Recordings]
02. Memory Loss - Luna (Original Mix) [In Trance We Trust]
03. Dark Matter - For the Better Anyways (Extended Mix) [Create Music]
04. Cory Goldsmith - Flatiron (Original Mix) [Tangled Audio]
05. Monoverse & Tim Verkruissen - Flow (Extended Mix) [FSOE]
06. Alex Kunnari - Las Salinas (Extended Mix) [AVA White]
07. Marc Marberg - Guarana (Stoneface & Terminal Remix) [Euphonic]
08. *Vision of the Month* Argy (UK) - Bearpit (Scot Project Remix) [Druck Records]
09. Shugz - Extremity (Original Mix) [In Trance We Trust]
10. *Uplifting Vision of the Month* Miroslav Vrlík & Andre Visior - Solaris (Extended Mix) [Digital Society Recordings]
11. Aly & Fila vs. Scott Bond & Charlie Walker - Shadow (Extended Mix) [FSOE]
12. 2nd Phase - Midsummer Mushroom (Original Mix) [Grotesque Fusion]
13. Heatbeat - Ecuador (Extended Mix) [AERYS Records]
14. Adam Reece - Punch (Original Mix) [Aria Digital]
15. Ferry Corsten & HALIENE - Wherever You Are (Solis & Sean Truby Extended Remix) [Flashover Recordings]
16. Linnea Schössow - Nerf Herder (Original Mix) [Elevation Audio]
17. Temple One - The 42nd Parallel (Extended Mix) [Subculture]
18. Sam Laxton & Anna Lee - Lost & Found (Extended Mix) [Digital Society Recordings]
19. Asix - Black Rock (Original Mix) [TFB Recordings]
20. Zach Zlov - Concealing Light (Zach Zlov VIP Mix) [Discover Dark]
21. Tau-Rine - New Life (Original Mix) [Taurine Music]
22. Andy Elliass - Lifeline (Extended Mix) [Phoenix Recordings]
23. Trance Your Life - The Anthem (Original Mix) [Tranceffect Records]

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :cap: all ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by C!C@

tracklist: TXT format :good:

20 Minutes until the Last Glorious Visions Trance Mix of 2017 and on the EVE of the biggest event of the Trance Year!! The AHFM EOYC 2017!!!

:ee: I knew it. There had to be one last Glorious Visions mix for 2017 if EOYC is the next day. If it's not starting on a 3rd Monday, gotta have one more day of regular shows, as always

However it appears that the previous show is overrunning a little.............

Hello and welcome to this months show..........eventually..........The final set of 2017 for me until my EOYC2017 on the 24th.

Starting out with!!

1. Daniel Kandi - What Happens When We End (Extended Mix) [Always Alive Recordings]

However it appears that the previous show is overrunning a little.............

5-6 minutes. I laxed a bit too long during the typical replay overrun, forgot to bring my headphones back over here. Yeah, I'm kinda gassed

1. Daniel Kandi - What Happens When We End (Extended Mix) [Always Alive Recordings]
2. Memory Loss - Luna (Original Mix) [In Trance We Trust] Another strong release from ITWT for 2017

5-6 minutes. I laxed a bit too long during the typical replay overrun, forgot to bring my headphones back over here. Yeah, I'm kinda gassed

The perfect way to be even if you can't listen through the cans man!! ;)

Another great year of Trance has been and almost gone. regardless of all the talk of templates and Ghost Producers and all the rest of the chattering about stuff that is just part of the Industry side of Music there have still been some amazing Tracks this year.

2. Memory Loss - Luna (Original Mix) [In Trance We Trust]
3. Dark Matter (Dreamy) - For the Better Anyways (Extended Mix) [Create Music] - Another Label shining bright in 2017

Ha, I've got 2 1/2 hours tops before leaving the PC again to whip up dinner :lol:

It will be Midnight here when this is done so i'll be heading straight to bed!! :D

DNoOySDU8AAs1sp.jpg

Fine piece of music Jack made here (when I first heard it on Pure Trance Radio). Jack has really liked his Dark Matter alias a lot more this year, and it showed

3. Dark Matter - For the Better Anyways (Extended Mix) [Create Music]
4. Cory Goldsmith - Flatiron (Original Mix) [Tangled Audio] - Much love for this track from Cory.

Fine piece of music Jack made here (when I first heard it on Pure Trance Radio). Jack has really liked his Dark Matter alias a lot more this year, and it showed

With everything he has been through this year i think he deserves to let a little of the Dark out. I love this style from him. It has real edge and brings out his best production techniques for me

2 Visions of the Month for the December set. A Tech Vision and and Uplifting Vision as i couldn't choose between the two!!

3. Dark Matter - For the Better Anyways (Extended Mix) [Create Music]
4. Cory Goldsmith - Flatiron (Original Mix) [Tangled Audio]
5. Monoverse & Tim Verkruissen - Flow (Extended Mix) [FSOE] 1st of 2 FSOE tracks in this set (The 2nd is easy to guess as its everywhere!!)

Back