View Poll Results: What do you think of this show?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simply Amazing!

    2 100.00%
  • Good

    0 0%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Did not enjoy it

    0 0%
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Chris Blaylock - TranceFixed 026 with guest Madwave on AH.FM 25-02-2018

  1. #1
    Afterhours.FM Staff Shows Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    AH.FM
    Posts
    31,757

    Chris Blaylock - TranceFixed 026 with guest Madwave on AH.FM 25-02-2018


    Chris Blaylock


    Tracklist:

    Chris Blaylock:

    01. Daniel Kandi & Exouler - 7 Hours (Extended Mix)
    02. Temple One - Sun After Rain (Original Mix)
    03. Solarstone, Scott Bond - Red Line Highway (Factor B Extended Back To The Future Remix)
    04. Sam Johnston - Echoes (Original Mix)
    05. Andy Moor, Meighan Nealon - Faces (Indecent Noise Remix)
    06. Kiyoi & Eky, LightControl - Chronicle (Extended Mix)
    07. The Noble Six - Black Star (Extended Mix)
    08. The Avains - Flame Your Mind (Luke Warner Remix)
    09. Amos & Riot Night - Interstate Four (Extended Mix)
    10. Oliver Cattley - Viper (Type 41 Remix)
    11. Paul Denton - Re-Offender (Original Mix)
    12. Activa - Generate (Extended Mix)
    13. Greg Downey - Razor (Original Mix)

    Madwave:

    01. Kayosa & Tolland feat. Matt Noland - Cape Reinga [TITAN AUDIO]
    02. Matt Bukovski, Andy Elliass & ARCZI with Aneym - All I Can Do (Extended Mix) [AVA (BLACK HOLE)]
    03. Riialto - Bridge [EXTREMA GLOBAL (ABORA)]
    04. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (Madwave Rework) [ASYLUM (WARNER)]
    05. Frank Dueffel - Wherever You Are (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]
    06. Fredd Moz - Reborn (Para X Remix) [STATE CONTROL]
    07. Patric Arcee - Lost Memories (Nitrous Oxide Remix) [PHATBULL]
    08. Fright Nite - Slowly Comes The Night [TRANCEFORM]
    09. Madwave - Temptation [FSOE]
    10. Jak Aggas - Strangers Like Me [FSOE]
    11. Talla 2XLC - Affliction (Extended Mix) [WHO'S AFRAID OF 138 (ARMADA)]
    12. R3dub - Cordovan (Kiyoi & Eky Remix) [TFB]

    Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
    Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.
    Last edited by danmark_ori; Feb 26th, 2018 at 21:00.

  2. #2
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    339,033
    MP3 file: uploaded set ready for broadcast

    Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

    Tracklist: not found (yet?)
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict Meny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,807

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict Meny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,807

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict Meny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,807
    Need the track list!

  6. #6
    AH Listener madwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    52
    Tracklist of my guestmix should be available on 1001tracklists.com later tonight ;)
    www.djmadwave.com

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict Meny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by madwave View Post
    Tracklist of my guestmix should be available on 1001tracklists.com later tonight ;)
    great mix so far,

  8. #8
    AH Listener madwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    52
    www.djmadwave.com

  9. #9
    AH.FM Addict dimmygud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,931
    Best tune of 2018 so far...

  10. #10
    AH.FM Addict Meny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by madwave View Post

  11. #11
    AH Listener madwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmygud View Post
    Best tune of 2018 so far...
    Which one?
    www.djmadwave.com

  12. #12
    AH.FM Addict
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Saint-Petersburg
    Posts
    1,124
    Tracklist from twitter & 1001tracklists:

    Chris Blaylock:

    1. Daniel Kandi & Exouler - 7 Hours (Extended Mix)
    2. Temple One - Sun After Rain (Original Mix)
    3. Solarstone, Scott Bond - Red Line Highway (Factor B Extended Back To The Future Remix)
    4. Sam Johnston - Echoes (Original Mix)
    5. Andy Moor, Meighan Nealon - Faces (Indecent Noise Remix)
    6. Kiyoi & Eky, LightControl - Chronicle (Extended Mix)
    7. The Noble Six - Black Star (Extended Mix)
    8. The Avains - Flame Your Mind (Luke Warner Remix)
    9. Amos & Riot Night - Interstate Four (Extended Mix)
    10. Oliver Cattley - Viper (Type 41 Remix)
    11. Paul Denton - Re-Offender (Original Mix)
    12. Activa - Generate (Extended Mix)
    13. Greg Downey - Razor (Original Mix)

    Madwave:

    01 Kayosa & Tolland ft. Matt Noland - Cape Reinga [TITAN AUDIO]
    02 Matt Bukovski, Andy Elliass & ARCZI with Aneym - All I Can Do (Extended Mix) [AVA (BLACK HOLE)]
    03 Riialto - Bridge [EXTREMA GLOBAL (ABORA)]
    04 Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (Madwave Rework) [ASYLUM (WARNER)]
    05 Frank Dueffel - Wherever You Are (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]
    06 Fredd Moz - Reborn (Para X Remix) [STATE CONTROL]
    07 Patric Arcee - Lost Memories (Nitrous Oxide Remix) [PHATBULL]
    08 Fright Nite - Slowly Comes The Night [TRANCEFORM]
    09 Madwave - Temptation [FSOE]
    10 Jak Aggas - Strangers Like Me [FSOE]
    11 Talla 2XLC - Affliction (Extended Mix) [WHO'S AFRAID OF 138 (ARMADA)]
    12 R3dub - Cordovan (Kiyoi & Eky Remix) [TFB]

  13. #13
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    339,033
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceCoult View Post
    Tracklist from twitter & 1001tracklists:

    Chris Blaylock:

    1. Daniel Kandi & Exouler - 7 Hours (Extended Mix)
    2. Temple One - Sun After Rain (Original Mix)
    3. Solarstone, Scott Bond - Red Line Highway (Factor B Extended Back To The Future Remix)
    4. Sam Johnston - Echoes (Original Mix)
    5. Andy Moor, Meighan Nealon - Faces (Indecent Noise Remix)
    6. Kiyoi & Eky, LightControl - Chronicle (Extended Mix)
    7. The Noble Six - Black Star (Extended Mix)
    8. The Avains - Flame Your Mind (Luke Warner Remix)
    9. Amos & Riot Night - Interstate Four (Extended Mix)
    10. Oliver Cattley - Viper (Type 41 Remix)
    11. Paul Denton - Re-Offender (Original Mix)
    12. Activa - Generate (Extended Mix)
    13. Greg Downey - Razor (Original Mix)

    Madwave:

    01 Kayosa & Tolland ft. Matt Noland - Cape Reinga [TITAN AUDIO]
    02 Matt Bukovski, Andy Elliass & ARCZI with Aneym - All I Can Do (Extended Mix) [AVA (BLACK HOLE)]
    03 Riialto - Bridge [EXTREMA GLOBAL (ABORA)]
    04 Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (Madwave Rework) [ASYLUM (WARNER)]
    05 Frank Dueffel - Wherever You Are (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]
    06 Fredd Moz - Reborn (Para X Remix) [STATE CONTROL]
    07 Patric Arcee - Lost Memories (Nitrous Oxide Remix) [PHATBULL]
    08 Fright Nite - Slowly Comes The Night [TRANCEFORM]
    09 Madwave - Temptation [FSOE]
    10 Jak Aggas - Strangers Like Me [FSOE]
    11 Talla 2XLC - Affliction (Extended Mix) [WHO'S AFRAID OF 138 (ARMADA)]
    12 R3dub - Cordovan (Kiyoi & Eky Remix) [TFB]
    Tracklists added ↑ (1st post) : thanks to TranceCoult
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  14. #14
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    339,033

    Arrow Replay



    Madwave:

    01. Kayosa & Tolland feat. Matt Noland - Cape Reinga [TITAN AUDIO]
    02. Matt Bukovski, Andy Elliass & ARCZI with Aneym - All I Can Do (Extended Mix) [AVA (BLACK HOLE)]
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  15. #15
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    339,033

    Arrow add 08: Fright Nite - Slowly Comes The Night [TRANCEFORM]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post

    Tracklist:

    Chris Blaylock:

    01. Daniel Kandi & Exouler - 7 Hours (Extended Mix)
    02. Temple One - Sun After Rain (Original Mix)
    03. Solarstone, Scott Bond - Red Line Highway (Factor B Extended Back To The Future Remix)
    04. Sam Johnston - Echoes (Original Mix)
    05. Andy Moor, Meighan Nealon - Faces (Indecent Noise Remix)
    06. Kiyoi & Eky, LightControl - Chronicle (Extended Mix)
    07. The Noble Six - Black Star (Extended Mix)
    08. The Avains - Flame Your Mind (Luke Warner Remix)
    09. Amos & Riot Night - Interstate Four (Extended Mix)
    10. Oliver Cattley - Viper (Type 41 Remix)
    11. Paul Denton - Re-Offender (Original Mix)
    12. Activa - Generate (Extended Mix)
    13. Greg Downey - Razor (Original Mix)

    Madwave:

    01. Kayosa & Tolland feat. Matt Noland - Cape Reinga [TITAN AUDIO]
    02. Matt Bukovski, Andy Elliass & ARCZI with Aneym - All I Can Do (Extended Mix) [AVA (BLACK HOLE)]
    03. Riialto - Bridge [EXTREMA GLOBAL (ABORA)]
    04. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (Madwave Rework) [ASYLUM (WARNER)]
    05. Frank Dueffel - Wherever You Are (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]
    06. Fredd Moz - Reborn (Para X Remix) [STATE CONTROL]
    07. Patric Arcee - Lost Memories (Nitrous Oxide Remix) [PHATBULL]
    08. Fright Nite - Slowly Comes The Night [TRANCEFORM]
    09. Madwave - Temptation [FSOE]
    10. Jak Aggas - Strangers Like Me [FSOE]
    11. Talla 2XLC - Affliction (Extended Mix) [WHO'S AFRAID OF 138 (ARMADA)]
    12. R3dub - Cordovan (Kiyoi & Eky Remix) [TFB]

    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •