Anjunabeats - Vol. 1 (7 Skies & Static Blue Remix)

Smithers

Registered
Reaction score
Don't know if this is an old(er) tune, but I first heard this remix a few days ago in Nitrous Oxide's set. What an amazing remix of this a classic. Much better than the ones from 2001.

:choonalert:

10/10

This track has choooooon written all over it! :choonalert: :mml:

It definitely gets a 10/10 rating from me! :grinning:

Ewwww
Jon and I are glad U guys like this rmx, and well, tonight Armin made us really really happy, it s been outstanding, was my 1st time on ASOT and when I heard the vocal sample my eyes got wet and I was like OMFG he s playing it!!!
Ahhahah
Btw, Thanx again so much for the positive feedback, we didn t expected something like that
all the best
Cia ciao
David

Ewwww
Jon and I are glad U guys like this rmx, and well, tonight Armin made us really really happy, it s been outstanding, was my 1st time on ASOT and when I heard the vocal sample my eyes got wet and I was like OMFG he s playing it!!!
Ahhahah
Btw, Thanx again so much for the positive feedback, we didn t expected something like that
all the best
Cia ciao
David

congrats getting played on asot! :clap2:

outstanding remix! :choon:

We are glad U like our stuff guys, stay tuned cause there is moooooore to come hihihih
Hope it ll be future fav next week, but it s hard, Armin played really good stuff this episode ;)

Yeahhhhhhhh...Heard it on Last ASOT, MASSIVE REMIX for this AWESOME tune :super:

Hihi...soon we will give you guys some really good news about this rmx :p

Last edited:
Thx for being patient guys and here you are the good news :)
Taken from the anjuna forum :
26th May - 'Far From In Love (Oliver Smith Dub)' & 'Anjunabeats Volume 1 (7 skies & Static Blue remix)' (Double Digital Only Anjunabeats release!)

That s one of the best days of my life :)

Last edited:
26th May - 'Far From In Love (Oliver Smith Dub)' & 'Anjunabeats Volume 1 (7 skies & Static Blue remix)' (Double Digital Only Anjunabeats release!)

someone told me about it this morning... im really happy too!!!!! great job!!!!! :hug::hug:

That's great news! Looking forward to it. :bow: :bow:

We had great support here and on anjuna forum, thank you all :)

Back