Too all the Deadmau5 jokesters! GOT TO SEE THIS!!!

Adam Meza

Registered
Reaction score
Deadmau5 fake sites! Got too see this!

Soo I was just browsing around myspace earlier today. And all of a sudden I stumble on a couple of the myspace musice sites. Its actually pretty funny how many Deadmau5 joksters are out there! :lol: And then I stumbled on a Schossow version. Of course, this is all humor and hope its not taken seriously. And personally, I do like some of their stuff.:grinning:

Deadmau5 jokesters

MySpace.com - deadhorse8 - 83 - Male - www.myspace.com/deadhors3

MySpace.com - Deadlymau5 - - Country / Minimalist / Nu-Jazz - www.myspace.com/deadlymau5

MySpace.com - Deaddog2 - FR - Dutch pop / Turntablism / Shoegaze - www.myspace.com/deaddog02

MySpace.com - Deadhamster6 - - Ghettotech / Fusion / Religious - www.myspace.com/deadhamster6

MySpace.com - deadpo55um - JP - Electronica / Techno / House - www.myspace.com/deadpo55um

Schossow jokesters:

MySpace.com - Marcus Fat$$oW - CX - Celtic / Christian Rap / Emo - www.myspace.com/marcusfatow

Last edited:
LMAO...that's hilarious

i think we need more....this from another forum

The joyous family of dead animals

So we got Deadmau5 and Deadrat6, but there are still 8 numbers left. Here are my suggestions:

Deaddod0
Deadwease1
Deadaardvark2
Deadantelop3
Deadchihuahu4
Deadmau5
Deadrat6
Deadwomba7
Deadbaboon8
Deadlemming9

LMAO...that's hilarious

i think we need more....this from another forum

I just updated it, found a few more! I wonder why people would actually take the time to do this stuff? And for what reason?:lol:

:LMAO:

That poor cat took a hard hit on that wall!!!

I hope was OK after that??

nice to be back

21737735fo4.jpg
hahaha Anjunabite

i don't know what a "mau" is.. and why deadmau5 has that aka/name.......

i don't know what a "mau" is.. and why deadmau5 has that aka/name.......

deadmau5 = deadmaus = deadmouse

it's not "dead mau five"

Back