View Poll Results: What do you think of this show?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simply Amazing!

    1 100.00%
  • Good

    0 0%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Did not enjoy it

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: ZERO & Reliquary - Where Is The Sunset 036 on AH.FM 16-05-2018

  1. #1
    Afterhours.FM Staff Shows Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    AH.FM
    Posts
    31,551

    ZERO & Reliquary - Where Is The Sunset 036 on AH.FM 16-05-2018


    ZERO & Reliquary


    Tracklist:

    01. Jay FM – Come
    02. Astroleaf – Open Your Heart (LTN “Sunrise” Extended Vocal Remix)
    03. Basil O’Glue – Hoax (Tim Penner Remix)
    04. Wellenraush & Gai Barone – Heroes Of Light (Jermoe Isma-Ae & Alastor Remix)
    05. Capa – BTB
    06. Farid & Hidden Tigress – Diamond Eyes (Extended Deep End Mix)
    07. Fon.Leman – Feel The Same
    08. Aurosonic & Ana Criado – Ask Me Anything
    09. Late Night Alumni – Montage (Mitiska Remix)
    10. PROFF – The Cycle
    11. Andre Sobota – Warped
    12. Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt – Safe From Harm

    Blugazer Guest mix
    01. Deep Desire - Ascending (Original Mix) [Deep Desire]
    02. Christian Loffler - Vind (Fejka Remix) [Ki Records]
    03. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Martin Roth Extended NuStyle Remix) [Electronic Elements]
    04. Deeparture (nl) - Trinidad (Silinder Remix) [Proton Music]
    05. Dave Seaman & One Million Toys - Everything Comes In Threes (D-Nox & Beckers) [Tulipa Recordings]
    06. Mikas - Dynamic (Original Mix) [Progressive Grooves]
    07. Zankee Gulati - Breathe [Particles]
    08. Jay FM - Come (Original Mix) [Silk Music]
    09. Blugazer - Lunar Theories (Original Mix) [Blugazer]
    10. E.F.G. - Moonlight Figure [Particles]

    Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
    Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.
    Last edited by danmark_ori; May 17th, 2018 at 00:58.

  2. #2
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    338,279

    Thumbs up

    MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded all ready for broadcast

    Edit Thread Title: √ done by in·iq·ui·trance

    tracklist: TXT format
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  3. #3
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    23

  4. #4
    AH Listener Reliquary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    15
    Thanks for tuning in JeffersonEight! Hope you're digging the show!

  5. #5
    AH Listener Reliquary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    15

    Tracklist

    Sorry for the delay friends! Here's this month's tracklist!

    Where Is The Sunset Episode 036
    1. Jay FM – Come
    2. Astroleaf – Open Your Heart (LTN “Sunrise” Extended Vocal Remix)
    3. Basil O’Glue – Hoax (Tim Penner Remix)
    4. Wellenraush & Gai Barone – Heroes Of Light (Jermoe Isma-Ae & Alastor Remix)
    5. Capa – BTB
    6. Farid & Hidden Tigress – Diamond Eyes (Extended Deep End Mix)
    7. Fon.Leman – Feel The Same
    8. Aurosonic & Ana Criado – Ask Me Anything
    9. Late Night Alumni – Montage (Mitiska Remix)
    10. PROFF – The Cycle
    11. Andre Sobota – Warped
    12. Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt – Safe From Harm


    Blugazer Guest mix
    1. Deep Desire - Ascending (Original Mix) [Deep Desire]
    2. Christian Loffler - Vind (Fejka Remix) [Ki Records]
    3. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Martin Roth Extended NuStyle Remix) [Electronic Elements]
    4. Deeparture (nl) - Trinidad (Silinder Remix) [Proton Music]
    5. Dave Seaman & One Million Toys - Everything Comes In Threes (D-Nox & Beckers) [Tulipa Recordings]
    6. Mikas - Dynamic (Original Mix) [Progressive Grooves]
    7. Zankee Gulati - Breathe [Particles]
    8. Jay FM - Come (Original Mix) [Silk Music]
    9. Blugazer - Lunar Theories (Original Mix) [Blugazer]
    10. E.F.G. - Moonlight Figure [Particles]

  6. #6
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    23

    yes thanks, Kind regards from Germany to Atlanta or wherever you are now ;)

  7. #7
    AH Listener Reliquary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    15
    <3 Kind regards from us to Germany as well! ZERO and I are both based in ATL. Enjoy the rest of the mix, can't wait to share this Blugazer guest mix. It's REALLY good :-D

  8. #8
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    338,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Reliquary View Post
    <3 Kind regards from us to Germany as well! ZERO and I are both based in ATL. Enjoy the rest of the mix, can't wait to share this Blugazer guest mix. It's REALLY good :-D
    (been & still) listening also




    https://www.discogs.com/Jose-Amnesia-vs-Karen-Overton-Your-Loving-Arms/master/114796
    Karen Overton ‎- Your Loving Arms
    Genre: Electronic
    Style: Progressive House
    Year: 2005



    :: Jose Amnesia feat. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms ( around me ) ! ::








    Sometimes the way that you act makes me wonder
    What I am to you
    Sometimes I can't stand the way that I'm acting
    To be part of the things you do
    Often I've asked you for too much of your time
    Like I'm stealing
    And when I dream of the fear that you're leaving
    I reach out
    Oh baby then you

    Sometimes the way that you act makes me wonder
    What I am to you
    Sometimes I can't stand the way that I'm acting
    To be part of the things you do
    Often I've asked you for too much of your time
    Like I'm stealing
    And when I dream of the fear that you're leaving
    I reach out
    Oh baby then you

    Put your loving arms around me
    And you whisper to me when you
    Put your loving arms around me
    And inside your arms I'm burning

    Put your loving arms around me
    And you whisper to me when you
    Put your loving arms around me
    And inside your arms I'm burning

    Sometimes the way that you act makes me wonder
    What I am to you
    Sometimes I can't stand the way that I'm acting
    To be part of the things you do

    Sometimes the way that you act makes me wonder
    What I am to you
    Sometimes I can't stand the way that I'm acting
    To be part of the things you do
    Often I've asked you for too much of your time
    Like I'm stealing
    And when I dream of the fear that you're leaving
    I reach out
    Oh baby then you
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  9. #9
    AH Listener Reliquary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    15
    :-D Glad to hear it Danmark_ori, hope you're enjoying this month's show!

  10. #10
    AH Listener Reliquary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    15
    Thanks for all of your help and support every month as well!

  11. #11
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    338,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Reliquary View Post
    Thanks for all of your help and support every month as well!
    you're welcome Reliquary to me, this is eXcellent late nite music
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  12. #12
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    338,279

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post
    Tracklist:

    01. Jay FM – Come
    02. Astroleaf – Open Your Heart (LTN “Sunrise” Extended Vocal Remix)
    03. Basil O’Glue – Hoax (Tim Penner Remix)
    04. Wellenraush & Gai Barone – Heroes Of Light (Jermoe Isma-Ae & Alastor Remix)
    05. Capa – BTB
    06. Farid & Hidden Tigress – Diamond Eyes (Extended Deep End Mix)
    07. Fon.Leman – Feel The Same
    08. Aurosonic & Ana Criado – Ask Me Anything
    09. Late Night Alumni – Montage (Mitiska Remix)
    10. PROFF – The Cycle
    11. Andre Sobota – Warped
    12. Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt – Safe From Harm

    Blugazer Guest mix
    01. Deep Desire - Ascending (Original Mix) [Deep Desire]
    02. Christian Loffler - Vind (Fejka Remix) [Ki Records]
    03. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Martin Roth Extended NuStyle Remix) [Electronic Elements]
    04. Deeparture (nl) - Trinidad (Silinder Remix) [Proton Music]
    05. Dave Seaman & One Million Toys - Everything Comes In Threes (D-Nox & Beckers) [Tulipa Recordings]
    06. Mikas - Dynamic (Original Mix) [Progressive Grooves]
    07. Zankee Gulati - Breathe [Particles]
    08. Jay FM - Come (Original Mix) [Silk Music]
    09. Blugazer - Lunar Theories (Original Mix) [Blugazer]
    10. E.F.G. - Moonlight Figure [Particles]
    Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post)


    There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

    danmark_ori, Reliquary
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  13. #13
    AH.FM Addict Patrik Endler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liberec, Czech Republic
    Posts
    10,881

    Arrow


  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict Patrik Endler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liberec, Czech Republic
    Posts
    10,881

    Arrow


  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict Patrik Endler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liberec, Czech Republic
    Posts
    10,881

    Arrow


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •