End Of Year Countdown 2018

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all, that time of the year is here again approaching. This year we will make it a little different, the contest will be based on sharing our EOYC banner on social media and we will choose random winners on Twitter and Facebook (more info will be posted soon)

Hight Quality flyer: http://ah.fm/events/Special/EOYC2018.png

EOYC2018.png

Main Thread Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, that time of the year is here again approaching. This year we will make it a little different, the contest will be based on sharing our EOYC banner on social media and we will choose random winners on Twitter and Facebook (more info will be posted soon)

EOYC will start this year on Dec 21st and it will go to Jan 1st.

More info posted very soon.

:good: nice news to read today :book: :loveah: :super:

Great News!!!!!!!

Hope to be included on the line-up for this awesome event

Nice! :super:
I have resetted my most played list from last year already :book:

I guess you'll add information about which banner to use and deadline for mixes? I'd like to join the EOYC this year with a set :music:

Please follow AHFM Twitter & facebook page for contest ... we will be posting it in a few days

Hello! Be sure to use the two social networks Twitter and Facebook? Or can one thing be? I do not use Facebook. Thank.

Hello! Be sure to use the two social networks Twitter and Facebook? Or can one thing be? I do not use Facebook. Thank.

This is a reasonable idea. They need more listeners, this is a great way to do it!!

Back