Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: AH.fm cellphone skin

  1. #16
    AH.FM Addict erosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,638
    this is such a cool idea! Love those skins...

    can some one make me a sony ericsson w950i skin

    Thanks
    Dustwave's sidekick forever/L'homme est un ange qui n'a pas encore trouvé son essence

  2. #17
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6
    admirallive, is there any way to have a theme on windows mobile 6 for hp ipaq 514? It would be great to have whole ah.fm spirit in the phone But anyway great work, admirallive! :thumbsup:

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo View Post
    admirallive, is there any way to have a theme on windows mobile 6 for hp ipaq 514? It would be great to have whole ah.fm spirit in the phone But anyway great work, admirallive! :thumbsup:
    It's funny you should ask that...

    http://www.djabstraction.com/Misc/AHWM6.zip

    there are 3 Today Screen themes in there, Orange, Blue and Ultra Violet. I'm currently using them on a HTC Touch which is WM6. I haven't tried landscape mode yet though. Also I don't have any screen shots

    Anyways, grab them if you want

  4. #19
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by djabstraction View Post
    It's funny you should ask that...

    http://www.djabstraction.com/Misc/AHWM6.zip

    there are 3 Today Screen themes in there, Orange, Blue and Ultra Violet. I'm currently using them on a HTC Touch which is WM6. I haven't tried landscape mode yet though. Also I don't have any screen shots

    Anyways, grab them if you want

    Abstraction, thanks a million! It works!

    By the way, I've tried it on WM5 - it also works well, and appearance of landscape mode is good, too Thanks again!
    Last edited by Foo; Mar 20th, 2008 at 20:55.

  5. #20
    AH.FM Addict piccoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    80,147
    any AH skin for Motorola V3x?

  6. #21
    AH FAN r3s1s74nc3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    337
    @Admirallive can you send me the theme? My phone is Nokia 7900 prism. I can't find where I can download the theme on the other posts

    P.S When I download this .nth i download it like a .zip file

    Thank you!
    Last edited by r3s1s74nc3; Mar 31st, 2008 at 18:41.

  7. #22
    Which one do you need?
    Anyway did you tried renameing the thing int .nth from .zip? That should work also...

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by erosphere View Post
    this is such a cool idea! Love those skins...

    can some one make me a sony ericsson w950i skin

    Thanks

    I can mak you one if you tell me what would you like :smile1:

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by admirallive View Post
    Some new stuff for ppl with a different taste, but an ah heart.
    AfterHours Black
    AfterHours Sundown
    AfterHours Blue
    AfterHours Ocean
    Enjoy

    i like the ah blue theme, and the ocean one...

    Last edited by minc; Apr 6th, 2008 at 07:37. Reason: forgot a line.
    -M

  10. #25
    Can you please make one for MOTOMING a1200? All skins are great, but I loved the black one.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #26
    Sry I haven't came up with new stuff lately. A bit busy. I'll post a list later with the compatible phones, so everyone can see if I can make a theme for them.

  12. #27
    AH.FM Addict JayCan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Austria / Germany
    Posts
    5,095
    need one for Samsung SGH-J700

    but with my wallpaper "Eye" to finf in the "anyone interested" Thread
    Life is a Soundtrack

  13. #28
    anyone have it for a motorolla V3e?

  14. #29
    this work on nokia 6680 ????

  15. #30
    Back from the break, sry for haveing to w8.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCan View Post
    need one for Samsung SGH-J700

    but with my wallpaper "Eye" to finf in the "anyone interested" Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Outfan View Post
    anyone have it for a motorolla V3e?
    Both of these are available, pm me Outfan which you like, JayCan's will be ready in a few days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Stenberg View Post
    this work on nokia 6680 ????
    The skins posted are not suitable for a 6680 but I can make those you like for that model. PM me your choices.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Doesn't it get under your skin when..
    By Tarek in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Feb 10th, 2010, 03:06

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •