ClubGirl - In Love with Sander ( under MN's eye )

ClubGirl

Registered
Reaction score
Well... I won't say much about it - title says everything. My first and the only one set. ( at the moment :tongue: )

ClubGirl - In :love: with Sander ( under MN's eye )

01. Sander Van Doorn - Grasshopper (Original Mix)
02. Purple Haze - Eden (Original Mix)
03. Randy Katana - One Solid Wave (Sam Sharp Mix)
04. Sander Van Doorn - Pumpkin (S.V.D. Remix)
05. Purple Haze - Adrenaline (Original Mix)
06. Purple Haze - Rush (Original Mix)
07. Matt Darey - Nocturnal Delight (Sandler Remix)
08. Manny Romero - Compadre (Sander van Doorn Mix)
09. Club Scene Investigators - Direct Dizko (Sander Van Doorn Remix)
10. Sander Van Doorn - Riff (Original Mix)
11. Wamdue Project - King of my castle (Sander van Doorn Remix) :love:
12. Sandler - Chemistry EP (Acid Mix)
13. Sander Van Doorn - A.K.A. (Sander Mix)
14. Sander Van Doorn - Dark Roast (2006 Re-Fill Remix)

Download

Will make time to listen to this tonight, from what I've heard already its gonna be good :music: :hug:

hey, you are a dj???

what a surprise :hug:

will listen now.

RIFF

*faints*

i'll dld tomorrow and return with a critique :tongue:

yeey...i've been searching for the right set to replace the current one i have as wake up call in the morning...this is it, its perfect ..thank you, good job CG :hug:

/gets out of bed with an Adrenaline Rush every morning :lol: :super:

yeey...i've been searching for the right set to replace the current one i have as wake up call in the morning...this is it, its perfect ..thank you, good job CG :hug:

/gets out of bed with an Adrenaline Rush every morning :lol: :super:

Thank you :) :hug:
I made this set last year but I'm still addicted to it. Every time when I need kick of energy I just put this one on :cat: I'm not sure how good the technique of mixing is but I think it shows what I wanted to say about Sander - he will never let you sleep! :super:

very nice. i heard your set and have to say

:) all tracks are pure :choon: good job.

Very impressive job for ur first set.

Outstanding job well done on this mix ClubGirl. :grinning: U got the skills of a natural born trance dj. The transitions were top-notch quality and timed really well as well as the track selection was impressive. I bet if Sander heard this set, he'd prolly be so impressed with it, he'd give u a VIP pass to one of his next upcoming gigs. :angel:

Take care and ciao for now! :hug:

A-M

seems like the link isnt working, but that is probably because I am downloading stuff at 1.5 MB/sec right now (maxed out my connection speed). Will try again later.

seems like the link isnt working, but that is probably because I am downloading stuff at 1.5 MB/sec right now (maxed out my connection speed). Will try again later.

If it's still not working for you and you want to listen to it I can upload it somewhere else :smile1:

hey first post and happy its a good one very nicely mixed cant go wrong with a sandervan dorn dedication mix well done keep up the fgood work

I managed to get it. Good mixing and transitions, but not really my style unfortuneately. I have to say some really good work though. Keep up the excellent work!! :)

Great job on the mix ClubGirl. Just finished listening to it while at the gym and it was superb. :grinning::music:

Exactly what I've been in the mood for! :super:
I've been driving around with this in my car for the last 2 weeks and loving it. :driver:
Great tracks and great transitions, thanks CG! :grinning:

Back