Reaction score
Infrasonic Sessions

header_03.gif

Every 4th Friday Monthly
EST: 10:00 - 12:00
GMT: 15:00 - 17:00
CET: 16:00 - 18:00

www.infrasonic-recordings.com

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Massive show as always this month, with host MK X and guest mix from rising star Onova :::Vandit:::

Onova guestmix. Does that mean we'll get 60 minutes of Platitude?

I like the opener from MK X.

Sweet ! Start !:super:

:clap::clap::clap:

Hehe, figures, my favorite trance is the melodic, uplifting stuff with sampled vocals. I don't like a lot of vocals in general, just a little bit to add a human element to the tracks.

So you and I are not likely to go to a show together then... out of your list, the only one I like is Markus (although I probably haven't given the others a fair chance). Trancy progressive is about as strong as my taste goes. I really don't like hard or heavy EDM.

This one is definitely not to your taste then:
08. Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation (Original Mix) [Flashover]

I don't mind going on typicall trance events. As long as I have my friends with me and there's always at least one DJ in line up I would like to hear. That's not a secret that I don't know how to dance to uplifitng/melodic but usually in live sets DJs play a bit stronger ones. People are also usually quite surprised when they find out that I am a gril who doesn't listen to 'happy trancy trance' :smile1: I used to listen to it in the begining and still when I hear my 'classics' I really enjoy them but my music taste has changed. And I don't think that I will come back to what I was listening to earlier/what you are listening now.

Onova guestmix. Does that mean we'll get 60 minutes of Platitude?

I like the opener from MK X.

Please no... This is one of the borings tracks ever. I'd replace it with Pascal Feliz and Nenes - Platinum :smile1:

what type Playdoh likes? it seems to me he likes harder style of trance:)

Nah, playdoh is a weakhead if it comes to music. Happy trancy trance is his fav. Like Chasing Leaves or Platitude :)lol:)

Back