Kick ass table!

djabstraction

Registered
Reaction score
Microsoft Surface

Damn, I want one of these! They could make a nifty virtual DJ system that previously wasn't possible using touch screens.

Apple are just bitter and keep slagging this off. :p I think it's pretty damn cool. :grinning:

:thumbsup:wow!

Looks very nice. I like the fact that you don't need a mouse; all you need to do is touch the screen to select objects. :yes:

Microsoft Surface

Damn, I want one of these! They could make a nifty virtual DJ system that previously wasn't possible using touch screens.

Apple are just bitter and keep slagging this off. :p I think it's pretty damn cool. :grinning:

For some reason, I can't get the videos to play BUT, I saw what it was all about.

Wow, that IS cool but, what about spills?:unsure:

:wow::wow:
I want one!!!

For some reason, I can't get the videos to play BUT, I saw what it was all about.

Wow, that IS cool but, what about spills?:unsure:

haha maybe you get some cool animation as it breaks! It dies in style! :super: :lol:

Nah seriously I think it's not too tricky to have waterproof mebranes on a touchscreen surface, providing people aren't poking holes in it and things like that :)

The actual operation of this becoming a computer, a lot of stuff would have to be changed around. People do not like change, although the idea is cool, in order to make it practical, I believe they are going to have to have more than this :smile1:

Back